FS: PIAA super plasma GT-X H4's *now with pics*

i have 2 sets of PIAA H.I.D. look H4 bulbs. perfect for bosch/hella/eurolite H4 conversions commonly done on S13’s.
these bulbs shine bright white and omit a purple halo around the headlight housing. they look like H.I.D but without the $1000 price

I have 2 sets, they retail for $140 a set… looking for $70 obo per set, PM me.

look like hids you mean? and between those 3 h4 conversions you listed, which ones are best? i’ve seen the bosch ones at ct, i don’t doubt their quality, but they aren’t clear, which i see most cars using? the eurolite ones i’ve seen at pmall, they look decent, clear, and cheap ($75 compared to bosch’s $90 + taxes). also, where can i get the hella ones? have not seen them before.

ps. all those h4 conversion are glass right? i havent exactly been paying too much attention, but i will check this weekend because one of my lights needs replacing 8).

no i mean that when people convert from old school sealed beam headlights that are found on stock S13’s they can then use any H4 bulb they choose. these are the BEST H4 bulbs in the world, bar none.

they LOOK like HID’s, pure white very bright!! these are 55/65 watt. (low/high)

$50 per set!!!

Are they new? And what model are they?

brand new super plasma GT-X H4’s…

http://nextcollection.com/productImages/PiaaGTX9006_sm.jpghttp://www.proamauto.com/pisugtx.gif

Just to clarify are these brand new? Are you willing to ship? Do you take paypal?

Thanks.

As for the questions about the different H4 conversions I have never tried the bosch, but I am sure it is a quality product.

I personally have the hella conversion is my 240sx and it is one of the best mods I have done to the car. The beam pattern is so much better than sealed beams and it cuts off so the lights doesn’t refract off the rain or blind drivers ahead of you.

I also have the eurolites conversion in my beater accord. Although it is an improvement over the sealed beams, the pattern really sucks. The cut off isn’t as nice and the beam pattern is straight ahead instead of lighting the shoulders of the road too. Fine for the money, but when driving on curvy roads your visibility is not nearly as good as with the Hella’s, which I highly recommend.

i dont have paypal, sorry.

these are perfect for the hella conversion! they would make a great difference. yes, they are brand new.

These are freekin’ SWEET bulbs, Ty can you get them in H3’s ?

ty ill trade you the ones out of your 929 for a set of those!!!

yeah man they make them in H3 i believe…

naa scotty, i need cash not goods. i’ll give u an extra special deal cuz ur my buddy, PM me.

yeah man they make them in H3 i believe…

naa scotty, i need cash not goods. i’ll give u an extra special deal cuz ur my buddy, PM me.[/quote]

I know they make them in H3, I was asking if you can get them?

$50 a set, insane deal.

pm’ed

one set left, one happy customer so far.
$50 firm.

i will take em…

did you take them? if not i will

whoever get’s $50 in my hands first gets them

cahill looks like he may win the lotto lol.

still for sale.

cahill is teh man!

i talked to him on the phone while a cop radard me at 114 in a 80 8)

hahaha…yeh i remember that. I am going to pick these bad boys up tonight.