FS: pioneer and sony stuff cleanout must go *price drop*

hey guys i have a pair of sony subs and pioneer 6x9 speakers, i used this stuff for like half a season and pulled it out cause I got another car, the subs were a part of my component system so theyr not blown, they are 1200watts max 350rms each, 12 inch pentalgonal sony. the speakers are 120 watt 30 nominal pioneer twin cone, they are great to replace the stock 240 speakers in the back, they are bigger, install them into your hatch cover and get much more acoustic soudn with more stock bass and no rattle, they sound great

subs 75 each cause theyr mint 60 each
speaksers 60 both 50 both

pm alesserfate
msn alesserfate@hotmail.com

http://xs78.xs.to/pics/06173/DSC04215.JPG
http://xs78.xs.to/pics/06173/DSC04216.JPG
sorry i ripped the stickers when taping them together to prevent storage damage, they are 120watts max, 30nominal, 4ohm
http://xs78.xs.to/pics/06173/DSC04217.JPG

PM sent for speakers

so the 6x9s will fit the s13 hatch with no clearance issues?

they will not fit where the factory speakers are, he is saying to cut and place them into the privicy cover

what size are the subs?

how’s the bass? i’ve heard mixed reviews on XPlod stuff.

if you wanna blast it to shatter windows theyr not that good for extremely loud stuff, but they are really nice for loud listening inside the car they produce really clear, the quality of the sound is really nice, the reason i rocked these is because of they response, i turned the bass of my speakers down and redirect to sub, i could listen to music loud and clear tats all

if you wanna blast it to shatter windows theyr not that good for extremely loud stuff, but they are really nice for loud listening inside the car they produce really clear, the quality of the sound is really nice, the reason i rocked these is because of they response, i turned the bass of my speakers down and redirect to sub, i could listen to music loud and clear tats all, they are 12 inch

bump subs 60 each (i have two) and speakers 50 for the pair, come on guys this is mint stuff and it must go!

pm sent

actually they are some of the worst subs for listeing to music clearly, they are very murky sounding, the clarity just isn’t there but that’s just how it is, sony car stuff is not good for that. when i worked at best buy they were pretty close to the cheapest subs you can buy there and best buy is a place i by no means reccomend… buying your stuff there is a bad idea if you truly care about your audio… but then i’m an audio Nazi… haha if u just want a lil more mild undefined bass then they work great

neh they sounded great for me, most people just hook em wrong thats as far as i know… neh

yeah alot of people don’t know what they are doing and it makes them worse, but side by side compared to any midto highend sub theres no contest. but then that is why other subs cost more

subwoofers and subwoofer enclosures are sold

speakers are 40 dollars for the pair

I also have 6x9 speaker enclosures carpeted, 40 dollars for the pair