fs: random megan racing parts - alll in stock !

s13 front and rear strut bars- $65 each.

s13 and s14 gauge pods ( dual pillar mount )- $ 50 each

gauges . $ 70 for one, or $200 for

quick release hubs- $ 100

sr20det turbo manifolds- $ 245

short shifter- $ 90

small intercooler- $300

turbo extension- $ 130

please visit www.meganracing.com for further info…or feel free to call or pm me to arrange pick up.
416 910 5550.

Varun’s pricing on MR gauges blows me away every time… can’t beat those prices - grab them up!

does that short shifter work with an sr20 tranny?

ka and sr trannys are identical from what I’ve been told. ofcourse it works

from what ive been told and read, the trannys are not the same. I had a nismo short shifter that did not work with the sr20 tranny

Thats right, they are not the same, they have a different bell howing.

To answer your question, it will fit SR and KA and RB20 (non-turbo), they are the same, and I believe CA is as well.

sweet. These prices are amazing

hey guys, the short shifter will deffinetly work on ka and sr and ca trannies…not rb however.

maybe you can clarify for us Varun (or just me hah) for educations sake…

KA/SR are identical, right? CA too?

I know the B&M Short Shifter fits KA/SR/CA/RB20(non-turbo only)

It says right on the box :slight_smile:

im almost positive the sr tranny and the ka tranny are very different

im almost positive they’re the same - especially because the final drive ratios are identical and a KA tranny bolts up directly to an SR :slight_smile:

other than that, I’m not sure - but they look identical or damn close too…

each tranny would have its “slight difference” as in the KA has a 4th/5th gear sensor and the SR’s do not. but in the end all can be used (minus bellhousings) and gears are interchangeable so you could change ratio’s if you wanted too. but everything else is the same.

as for gearing… i dont know if a sohc/dohc KA share the same… but the DE has the same gearing as a SR, the S14 in japan @ a point had a n/a SR which had different gearing thou. then course the S15 SR has totally different gearing. a CA is geared a bit different.

i bought a sr one and fit my rb20det perfect

I’m interested in the strut tower braces front and rear. But do they say megan racing on them?

yes, i beleive they do.

trannies are all

FS5W71Cs

This includes CA/KA/SR some VG (others used the T5) older RBs

Only the old Nissan trannies - CA (<85) L20-24-26-28, FJ, etc use the FS5W71B which uses a different shifter and countershaft bearing. They also have steel synchros. The cup for the driveshaft is also different.

There’s long and short boxes (200sx vs 240sx vs 300zx) but internally they are all the same.

I’ve swapped bellhousings on all with no problems, and you can interchange between old/new as long as you swap the countershaft bearing.

Some cars you have to lower the tranny to reach the front two bolts on the shifter plate.

I needa quick release hub for my momo wheel Varun. Ill talk to you tomm when you get back from your trip and grab my two bars as well. Take it ez
-Devin

Varun, can you get the catch can? and how much?