FS: RB20 w/ Transmission.

Oh, back from the dead.

Since Boostaddict is back on the forum.

Still unresolved.

your mother is unresolved.

still unresolved? WTF?

Well, that sucks.

i think boost addict is liable he was selling for his friend setup the sale and never delivered maybe you should goto court better make sure you saved your pm`s court will want some sort of proof that this deal happened

Chris- says:
i cant find the sensor, if i come accross it someday tell him ill mail it to him

here you go.

he’ll never find it, but there ya go.

Okay, so 1st you claim its yours but once the buyer finds out its not 100% complete you change the story and claim this Chris character is responsible. Why dont you just grow up, admit fault and take responsibility instead of acting childish and playing games.

Oh wait, thats because this is what you do… ripe people off and then lie about it. Sort of how you were able to con money out of a VM member for a AVC-R but then after he paid you, you decided you no longer wanted to sell it.

Anyone else IFB ?

A pm from just now.

Well looks like somebody is showing there true colours again.

As for court, i’ve thought about, i even have a price quote from nissan japan on the cost of all the missing parts. But that’s really a prickish thing to do.

I’d rather these low lives settle this issue in a civilized manor, but we all know that won’t happen.

what are you talking about? I paid him back plus more money because he missed me coming home from work… lol

somebody kick his ass!!!
not physically, but figuratively.

I’ve never actually ripped anyone off. weirtech got more money than he gave me back because that is how good of a person I am.

read that thread again dinglenuts.

http://forums.vitalmotion.net/seller-buyer-feedback-forum/21459-boostaddict-louis.html

suck five maybe even six penis’

Well you must be pretty stupid

http://forums.vitalmotion.net/seller-buyer-feedback-forum/20392-calling-out-boostaddict-louis-dunseith.html

Whether he got his money back, you still ripped him off, or attempted to rip him off or had the initial intention of ripping him off since you accepted his money and then never send him the boost controller. You can act like you are the good guy all you want since he got his money back but it doesnt change the fact that you still tried to rip him off.

terrible way of defending yourself

So it took you a month to pay him back after you attempted to rip him off ? How does that prove your a stand up guy.

If you would have just kept up your end of the deal in the first place then you everything would have been fine from the start. So again, dont act like your the good guy. Your still a prick.

honeslty… im surprised this is still going on… Lucky cut your loses and move on and Boostaddict can become another Nelly. the kind of guy no one ever wants to see…
its been almost a year… move on… sure jump in and discredit him when needed but just accept your neve gonna see anything, build your RB20 and forget about this shit. it ant worth it.