FS: Rear Z32 TT Brakes

Used rear 300zx calipers (aluminum), comes with all the pins and clips required as far as I know.

Never used them, bought it for $120.

$100 firm…

Is TT different from NA?
This is only calipers, not rotors and pads?
Will these bolt right onto stock s13 rotors?
Does it coem with brake lines?

Stand corrected they are 2 piston
Obviously not rotors and pads as it states “Used rear 300zx calipers”
Clearing your rims if they are stock i dont know.
Why would it come with brake lines for $100

This is rear calipers, all models used same 2 piston calipers, they won’t bolt on without the handbrake assembly because the 300ZX uses a drum handbrake. He has no pas, no disks, no lines.

Damn, im looking for something more complete, i dont want to have to shop around for parts…

:shock:

Just calipers and pins, you DO NOT require the ebrake assembly.

At least not on the S14’s anyways… ask Sasha as he’s currently running the same setup sans ebrake.

The TT’s are aluminum, the non TT are steel… thus less weight.

The sizing is the same, the materials are different, and as far as I know, you do not require the ebrake, but of course I might be mistaken, or perhaps Sasha is just special…

With respect to conversion lines I don’t have any, however I have the small “s” bend hard lines that they mount too…
:slight_smile:

If you don’t hav the handbrake assembly…you don’t have a handbrake.

Dude, no offense or anything (Osad), but you’re not going to buy these… you’re just posting for kicks. You know why? Cause you don’t have a 240. People don’t buy parts for cars they don’t own, that’s like me going out to pick up a new set of control arms for my FD.

are thee the ones I sold you? with KVR pads?

they were off a GTS-t I believe R32, or GTR32, heatw was the original source if they were…

free bump in disguise

I do take slight offence to that thanks. The reason is because im almost 100% buying a 240 this weekend that HAS front 300zx brakes done, and id liek the brake bias to be even. That is why im also posting around for alot of parts that i need. So um, either PM next time, or please get your shit straight. 8) Take it easy.

Daniel

Yeah dude same ones…

It’s all the same stuff…

Actually I wonder where those KVR’s went…

Thats right… but the brakes still work…

So if you’re implying they cant be bolted up without the ebrake you are wrong…

Ive done the rear conversion and…

The parking brake will not work with the stock S14 configuration. However you can simply throw on the 300ZX Rotor and use the calipers, you just wont have an e-brake.

For all your info go here:

Yeah thats what I’ve been saying for the last few posts…

Thanks for the insight…

I just would want to drive a car without a working handbrake, but that’s just me.

And the brake bias is the same with 240SX rear and 300ZX front if you have a 300zx MC.

I might just get the 300zx master cylinder then, thanks :smiley:

I’ve been doing it for a few months… it’s not so bad…

I’m not saying that withouth the the MC the bias will be wrong, I’m saying with the MC the bias will be right. lol

These are still for sale…

$75…

are you going to the 22nd meet in toronto? if so i could possibly pick these up from you then once i take a look at them!

Mats