Z32 TT brake parts - what's a good price?

Hey Guys,

Since a lot of 240SX guys have upgraded to 300ZX brakes, just wondering if you had a good feel for the market on used TT brake components.

What’s a reasonable price to ask for 30mm front calipers (and rotors & pads, which have some life left still)?

Thanks!
Jason

wrong section

$50 is a decent price.

Hell I’ll even buy em off you for $60! :smiley:

You gotta be kidding… plus you’re not objective. you’re trying to buy them off me. LOL

I thought I found a post on here were a guy bought a pair off ebay for ~$177 and everyone said that was a great deal.

You gotta be kidding… plus you’re not objective. you’re trying to buy them off me. LOL

I thought I found a post on here were a guy bought a pair off ebay for ~$177 and everyone said that was a great deal.[/quote]

they used to cost 500+ but it seems like ppl like to give shit away nowadays…i think i got mine for 350…

sadly even the TT 30mm brake sets are going for ridiculously cheap nowdays

Front and rear with all the e-brake stuff is about 400-500
Just calipers and pads and rotors and only for the front probably around the 150-200 mark

you got a set for sale? me buy me buy

Thanks Rob. That was kinda the ballpark I was thinking.

i have a front set for sale

Jason, I’ll give you $250 for yours.

Damn you and your generous offers! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve actually got one friend ahead of you on those, a buddy with an early 90NA Z32 with the 26mm brakes that wanted to upgrade. He called first dibbs, you were 2nd (I hadn’t forgotten about you, don’t worry).

I’ll let you know if he takes them or not.

Jason