Fs S13 Coupe "don't Miss This One"

Pm’D

So prove him wrong… he first said you bought a car and never transferred the ownership and you are now selling.

^^Here you explain this is exactly what you did, why freak out on him, he asked a question and you did a poor job of answering it because you were un happy with his phrasing of the question.

was this for me? last years winter beater an 89 silvia SR’d
this year a 95 stocko… 93 motor 240sx only - 10 years straight = O.G.

thanks for the answer, you are curbsiding…

Its so funny that someone that is not even interested in purchasing this car is calling me out on curbsiding. Secondly, its pretty sad that you have to prove by stating the old broke down cars you drive in the winter. Lastly, its even more sad that you have to defend yourself with a comment like im an O.G. C’mon kids its not cool to make claims of what you want people to think of you. O.G. lol. More like broke G’s. Let this be a lesson to all you boys and girls…don’t bring dog shit to show and tell. You just make an ass of yourself! :rolleyes:

lol I really hate to say this - but this member on member bashing is pretty damn sad

let this be a lesson, with under 30 posts regarless of what you say only other ppl with 30 posts will take you seriously.

^^ for your information 2jz240 and superstar are related!! and why arent the mods stopping all this from happening, the man is trying to sell his car and everyone that is not interest has something smart ass to say!! LET THE MAN SELL HIS CAR!! and when it happens to the you ppl you all cry and bitch! so stop doing it to others!!

i just want to point out that a s14 rear subframe will not bolt up. you will have to do some “fitment” to make it work. at least with good bushings it wont go in…not well tho.

good luck with the sale anyways. not a car im interested in but why did you decided on going s14 instead of keeping this?

fair enough baller (I’m not the one with a duck tape seat = baller{red/green} status), there is a sucker born every minute,

G/L finding yours.

if you willing to let it go for 500$ i will tow it. looks to be in extremely rough shape

he didnt say you where false he asked as he put "false?" and dont you by law have to sell a car thats not legally yours so the new owner will have to pay becuase you didnt correct?so this is a 2nd owner car next person would be 3 correct?im not hating on you or your thread but i mena you should put it in your name so no-one else will have to pay extra and you sorta lied by stating it was a 1 owner car seeing as your 2nd

bump still for sale

It’s pretty rough, you take 1000?

Ill Take 1000 For The Car You Still Intrusted

New Price For The Car Only $1000 With 4 New Winther Tires On Steel Rims Plus A Set Of 4, 5 Star Rims And Tires It Came With.

Contact Me At 647 240 4113 For Viewing

The Car Is At Tonys Shop In Scarborough

Price Drop

$800 Takes It W/ 2 Sets Of Rims & Tires

Price Drop

$700 Takes It W/ 2 Sets Of Rims & Tires

BUMP