FS: s13 Hatch KA-t

Getting out of drifting, will post up a full parts list soon. This car is for sale.

those that have seen it know that it has to ability to perform, I just don’t have the time for it anymore. It still needs a little work and that is reflected in the price.

Car Basics
Fully built KAT - needs a tranny
Exedy twin plate
standalone megasquirt tuned to 7 psi
Engine can easily handle 20psi
14psi tune with a stage 2 clutch allowed for 300 wtq and 280whp, this just maxed out the clutch, u2dyno can tune you up to what ever you’d like
Corner balanced
Hydro e-brake
300zx brakes
T3/T4 turbo
CF doors

Car has no interior, no front signals, no horn, no cliamte stuff, no radio.
This car was built for the track, everything was taken out of it to allow for light weight. Will put on 16" gold/black Advan’s with R comps on the front or 16" sparco with brand new rubber on the rear. You’re choice.
$7500 obo

PM for more details

there is more than $10k under the hood of this thing alone… the clutch was $2500 and only has 1 event on it…

if someone buys this they will get a steal… moreover, it will be hilarious to tease Pat about how much he’ll regret selling this years from now…

if only you were willing to trade for a super mint s14

Seen this car in person not to long ago. This thing is hot! Cant believe your sellin it Pat.

This is a wicked price for a 20+ thousand dollar car.

For the 20 minutes worth of work that needs to be done to this car to get it working, it is a steal.

Ill even fix it for 100 bucks and you can drive it away.

ah If I sell my bastard car I may be forced to pick this up!

2500$ for a clutch ???

Almost, 4 laps then the tranny went. Sooo, 15 mins or so, plus getting it off and on the trailer, oh ya, buy the car, I’ll give you a sweet deal on a brand new trailer.

yes you read correctly. Exedy twin plate KA clutch…

This car has some retardedly serious parts thrown at it.

The motor is fully built and has at least $5k just in hardware alone plus another couple grand in machining.

NICE KA-T ! Good luck with the sale !

Pat from a friend to a friend and im sorry to say this put you are out of your mind!!! your selling this wicked car which deep down inside is your life over a silly problem like the tranny, think about this rationally man before you get ride of it! And if you still want to sell it after thinking about how easy the fix is then good luck with selling this power house of a car, with might i add a fabulous paint job done by myself lol i also know someone that will be needing a car soon.

This is what you get, I may be forgetting a few things, but here is the meat and potatoes

Engine
Weisco pistons
Pauter connecting rods
Ferria

• Valves
  • Valve retainers
  • Valve springs
    Cometic headgasket
    Toga high volume oil pump
    Deutchwoks 740cc injectors
    Exedy twin plate
    Aluminum drive shaft
    T3/T4 turbo
    3” hot 2.5” cold IC pipes with t-bolt clamps
    Bings large IC
    IAP turbo manifold
    48mm Turbosmart wastegate (7 psi spring, also comes with 14, 21 and one more just can’t think of it)
    GReady Type S BOV
    Bings exhaust

26mm 300zx brakes w. stainless conversion lines
Hydraulic e-brake w. stainless lines
5 lug
Walboro fuel pump
Bings short shifter
JDM GTR drivers seat for passenger
Knockoff Sparco seat for driver
Wideband 02
Zeitronics EGT sensor
CF doors
Fibreglass 180sx skirts
Bings lip
Momo steering wheel w. NRG quick release hub
D2 Coilovers (car is corner balanced with me @ 160lbs in drivers seat)

Extras I’ll throw in
2 hoods - 1 red clean, 1 champagne salvaged from bad vent attempt.
Tires - what I’ve got, I gotta get rid of enough for almost a season of drifting 17” and 16”
3L transmission fluid

Can deliver anywhere between St. Catharines and Ottawa upon payment.

Bump
Some things I forgot to add:

Solid aluminum subframe bushings
Bings multi link
Test pipe
NRG 4 point harness
Advan have (F)2x Advan R-comp ®2x RE-01 (decent tread left on all)
Sparco have (F)2x spent ®2x Falken Zeix912 (new)
225/50/16 on all the above, spare tires vary, but in that range.
Free spare open diff.

Will also do a package deal
Car and new open car hauler (2000km at most) $10,000
PM for trailer details if interested in package, will not sell trailer before car.

SOLD, lock it.

FS trailer thread coming soon. PM for details if intereted. Won’t be able to post it with pics for a few days.

It’s a sad day at the s1 garage today…we lost a soldier hopefully she will be in good hands.

dang