FS: S13 parts

i have lots of s13 stuff hiding away in my garage, pm me if there is anything else you need and i can check, im not totally sure whats out there

hatch arms, 2 sets (4 in total) $20 each set now $15 1 set left

1 oem clutch and 1 oem replacement clutch lots of meat left - $10 each

Rear tail lights without centre peice $15

New Stuff

Ka24e Motor- $50…oil pan needs to be replaced…rebuilt at 130 000km’s and i put 25 000km’s on it after that point…bought it off of Nismo on neo240sx.ca, he rebuilt it…this engine ran mint, comes with no spark plugs

180sx Brakes…its just the calipers with nice pads still on them…looking for around $80 SOLD!

lots of randoms parts around my garage no body parts though…pm me about anything you need and i will check, im unsure of what i have

i want all this stuff gone just gimmie some offers

pm sent

bump make me some offers? or something

BUMP!!!

Also have a DOHC ECU i want to get rid of

$40 dollars or the best offer get its

UPDATED LIST GUYS

Come take this stuff out of my hands, im lenient on the prices even thought they are all low allready

how badly cracked is the lip? do u have n e pics? ill prolly take it

Where are you located ill gladly take those hatch arms off of you.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8231/dscf2108vg4.th.jpg

this is the lip, i started to repair it but got impatient as i hate body work of any sort…

i live in milton ontario just off the 401

How Would I be Able to repair that lip.

get a fibreglass repair kit and put fiber glass on it, then bondo it and its a dont deal, or get the bondo with fiber glass in it, thats probably easiest

Bump a de dump dump

taking offers on everything

Also have a rusted out shell

no bumpers, no engine, no interior

has windsheild, drivers side rear quarter window, ok hatch needs TLC, non hicas, subframe would be great to sandblast and switch for your non hicas subframe

who ever wants it come and take it for free, i would reccoment a flatbed if anyone has access to one

sell thoses nismo skirts u picked up from matty and u will have a buyer :lol:

lmao the are not for sale…but fitment is awesome on them

:run: bump :run:

lots of stuff added…looking to get rid of all of it as i need money to go DOHC

Wow thats news to me.

Not only do I have no clue who you are. But also my KA24E is still in Ottawa, and my KA24DE was blown up in a race prepped 510.

WTF mate?

sorry i guess i have forgotton who is was now…it was a moderator off of neo, with a coupe, and had a blue fastback he was working on…lived in a small neighborhood outside ottawa…oopsssssss

edit…forget who it was then lmao

edit…sorry nismo…it was nave i bought it off im perty sure lol…its been so long!

anyone??

More new parts these are all brand new and from NISSAN

Brand new Rear window defogger Button, still in original box

KA24E parts

Head gasket $30
Valve Stem Seals $5

Timing Chain Kit Inlcudes everything pictured here
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7429/timingchainkitzw4.jpg

Im looking for $160 OBO…im looking to sell this fast so make some offers

just to cleaify This is all OEM from NISSAN in ORIGINAL packaging, only opened to look at

bump

180sx calipers $80