FS: S14 Tanabe racing medallion exhaust, avail for pick up!

Genuine Tanabe Racing Medallion Muffler with 3 Inch custom stainless mendrel bent piping for s14. this system is mint and sounds awesome. with the silencer its not loud at all on an n/a. will work well for the aspiring turbo cars and the ones that already have it. im looking for 350obo. used for approx 1 year on a low mileage S14. comes with optional silencer.

Whay are u selling Vince?

just lookin for some extra dough for a winter car. hate to see it go… sigh. but i really dont wanna be drivin’ the 240 this winter.

dibs

anyone interested can pm to come check it out in person while its still on the car

still gottit!

250!

is it still availible?.. any pix ?

250!

is it still availible?.. any pix ?

still have it. pics soon

includes a highflow cat worth big bucks. bolts right up to the stock dp. no welding necessary. (unlike the shiet im going through now to get my new cat back on. fukking.,)

whats the difference between s13 and s14 catback exhausts?

one fits on an s14 and one fits on an s13

wow ur a smart one…jackass

i was asking what the difference is…they look so alike in all the pictures i see…is it hangers? too short? too long? understand the question now?

or do u want my to be more specific so u can understand?

im not so quick, be more specific… and take it slow. it takes me a while to grasp this sorta stuff.

whats different?

length?
bends?
where it meets the cat?
hangers?

It’s made for an S14 and the s14 body is prob longer than an S13, i don’t have those measurements because i didnt build this exhaust, nor did i take a ruler to the underbody of my car to make measurements before i decided to sell this. It’s fairly straight w/ minimal bends. All the details are in the first post and it bolts directly on to an S14. It may not be worth your time trying to fit it on an s13.

this isnt the exact exhaust but the muffler is basically the same.

http://www.jgycustoms.com/240sx/images/tanabe.jpg

S13 exhausts usaally have an extra bend and they are slightly shorter (I’m assuming) than the S14 because of the wheelbase difference…