FS: Scrap metal

My company will not allow us to give away scrap metal. We need to sell it. 50 bucks you can take it all(really I am not profiting on this) we probably have 50rotors and drums.There are two drums there that are about75lbs a peice.

Scrap is really low right now, like $40/ton low. So technically you would be profiting off these.

this is true scrap droped from the $240ish a net ton at mid summer to $40 this month

:word: I received $5.71 for 380 pounds of scrap the other day. Your work might have to pay somebody $50 to take it. :slight_smile:

Right but were talking rims and other shit there is alot. I don’t care I can’t give it away for free

a full car is going for like $35 can you technically “sell” it for a dollar? just to get rid of it?

5 bucks take it all just got word on it. I want it gone by Saturday or I am going to put rotors on every car in the eastern hills parking lot. I did not know the price went down that much. What are they giving for lead?

Good luck getting $5.00 for it, might want to sell it for .25 to someone who is really broke and needs $2-$4

Again there is probably a ton here.5 months of brakes and suspension parts.

thats alot of work for a possible $45.

Steel mills are cutting production by 35% because the demand has crashed. It went up earlier this year more than it has since WWII then crashed after China’s demand dropped instantly.

If you want to load it into my truck, maybe I could take it. Or make diddy do it lol.