FS semi auto .22

:shoot: first of all, i dont mean to screw wnystxguy over, sry, you just reminded me of this rifle.

its a mossberg 702, black synthetic stock, blued barrel, scope, flip up scope protectors, 10 round mag, trigger lock, bipod, another set of scope protectors, gun has only fired around 150 rounds, also comes with gun case, and free bullets. very nice gun, scope has been sighted in, i no longer use this rifle, i have my .223 and 30-06.

looking for 175, but make offers. interested in selling fast. i am the only owner of this gun.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/blacklabel1919/702.jpg

looks bad ass… i dont need a gun though…

Im thinking about it…

would probably make a nice starter rifle for me.

yes it is a good rifle.

ill give you 125, not trying to low ball you i have 3 .22 just like the way this one looks. PM me

not enough bang for the buck… 22 mag would be a great starter rifle if you want to get into shooting or a .17 if you have deeper pockets

:confused:

dicks just had .17 on sale for 150 ( i bought 2 of em)

this .22 is a real nice starter/screw around gun, i looked up the used value and i came up with 140 w/o scope

nice gun plus nice price
shouldnt have a problem selling

150 for the gun, scope, case, bullets, trigger lock, bipod, 10 round mag, 4x scope, flip up scope ends, and another set of stringed scope ends.

well if you dont sell it then let me know…like i said i dont really need the gun but if you want to get rid of it for 125 ill but it

open for trades.

dicks just had .17 on sale for 150 ( i bought 2 of em)

for 150 bucks they most be pretty cheap

bump open for trades on anything not just rifles.

pending sale to 90 gremlin.

STILL for sale. gremlin was confused, lol gun is still available taking any reasonable offer, need to sell.

b ump

Nice gun bumpidy bump. I want something for long distance though like a .30-06 or .308.

pending sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD.