FS: Smiley Tools 160AMP DC Tig Welder and Harbor Freight Regulator $225

Ok, so I got this DC only tig a few months ago when they were on sale… I for some reason thought I would use it, so I collected some other cheap parts for it. I have a HF regulator, and some electrodes. I spent about $275 total on it, but I’m looking to get $225 for it. Everything is 100% new. All you need is a tank and some lines (lol and some filler, I guess) and you can (try) to tig weld. It’s DC only it can’t do aluminum, but it would be great for someone that wants to build some charge piping and their own turbo manifold.

So yea, $225 is about what I need to get for it… I am open to offers I guess :slight_smile:

If you want pics, well, it’s a chinese welder built by mitec and they all look the same… but, if you are definitely interested I can fire up the camera. (I’m lazy)

I honestly have no use for it. $200 takes it.

CC Fab used to use one of these. They actually weld pretty well from what I’ve seen. Just put a plug on it, plug it in to 220v and go. I can’t take any less that $190.

Anyone?

If only it was a tig.

GLWS.

Lol, it is a tig sir. Someone has to want this, this is dirt cheap.

Id love to pick this up off you…if I had the money for it. :sad

Mig* sorry

You know you can afford it.

I need money, I just sold my CRX and wasted all the money already LOL…

Bought…

And much more… lol

delivery to rochester? ;D

Trade you my Rc car to add to your collection

http://shift518.gom-host.com/index.php?topic=4538.0

TTT. I will consider trades for RC cars, but I would like off-road stuff. Nitro please :slight_smile:

Let me know if you want just the car.

I know this is old, but BUMP.

$150