FS: SON t-shirt and bings meet award

Hey guys, I’m selling this very nice award I received from bings meet. It’s for best S14, so any of you out there who have an S14 should consider this. Once you buy this, it means your S14 is the best.
Also for sale is a Son240sx.ca T-shirt. It is black, size (L) and would go very nicely with the Best S14 award. Show all your friends how cool you are by wearing this stylish Son240sx t-shirt. Let the bidding begin at $10 for both items together.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs146.snc1/5408_1170231150108_1657860007_828612_6476314_n.jpg

Jon

Im gonna buy this for my S13. LOL. Bring it to the meet if your coming.

Lolllll…

y would you sell this ? i can understand the shirt but why the award? it was earned not bought.

LMAO! best FS: thread ever…to bad i sold my s14 GLWS

Perma-ban

bing just gave you that award and your selling it?> maybe the shirt like the other guy said but dude… the award…

geeez guys i’m selling the award because it seems wherever the award is, the papparazi’s follow… i can take it anymore… haha

I’ll trade you my HS diploma.

This is your version of a temper tandrum becuase you didnt win best wheel fitment, dont lie.

$20?

hahaha you said it not me. So far highest bid $20 from 240sx_nismo. Auction ends in a week. Get your bids in folks for your chance to own a piece of bings meet 2009 memorabilia.

your selling your award and you didnt eat at COZY lol :S lmao (sadly i didnt either)

please ppl, if you’re not bidding, keep the chitter chatter to pm.

you are gettin your ass kicked and your award revoked tonight!

i bid 50$

damn it i want that shirt

i will have to buy a correction fluid to change that S14, they might think I just bought it from someone, lol

51.50 beat that.

someone should actually start making son240 t-shirts