FS: SON t-shirt and bings meet award

What u deserve is a worlds gayest thread award and a t-shirt that says “I’m with stupid” with a left arrow for your passengers to wear.

Gtfo

haha i would love to trade for that shirt. Do you have any pictures of the shirt? what size is it?

keep the award Jon, as much as it’s just a custom plaque you earned.

The shirt, it’s worth $10 max…you can make that shit anywhere, especially Markham Woodbine plaza lol :wink:

I hope this is a joke.

If it isn’t, I have nothing to say except that shit is wrong. People put effort into that plaque and people voted for your car. Why enter the comp if you didn’t care to win?

It’s prolly a joke though, it’s gotta be.

If it isn’t, my opinion of many of the people on this board just got even lower.

Since it’s an item being sold on SON and it’s 240-related…pictures of the back of the plaque please - any rust? Has anything been patched/re-welded? Willing to ship?

yeah i like the idea of returning it, i think who ever buys it should do that… mad respect to that person

ronnie i’d be willing to trade for your 2 way. :smiley:

the award is mint. i just got it on wednesday. it’s only been taken out of the box once. I would take pictures of the back of the plaque but that would mean I’d have to take it out of the box AGAIN, making it less mint. I’d be willing to meet up with you. But of course you’d have to pay for my gas. Sunoco 94.

also if both items are purchased together, i’ll include a JDM high quality, over priced brush which is great for getting sand and other grainy substances out of dark crevices. Never been used.

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo54/cardoza_23/motivational%20posters/ROR.jpg

epic!

this thread delivers…

haha i think its a joke? if not its still pretty funny :stuck_out_tongue: