FS: sr20det turbo upgrade kit - bolt on 350hp!

Hey guys, i have been selling a lot of setups like this so i want to offer this kit to everyone on SON that maybe considering some serious jam this summer.

This kit only works with cars that already have a walbro, fmic, aluminum rad, full exhaust,turbo elbow, stainless turbo lines and a bov. We can add any of those to the install if your car doesn’t already have this stuff.
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7180/gt287110.jpg

1550 GARRETT GT2871R TURBO 0.64 exhaust.
1500 APEXI DJETRO stand alone ecu WITH MAP sensor and IAT sensor SETUP
600 740CC HKS INJECTORS

500 INSTALL TURBO AND POWER FC
500 TUNING by dan at u2ndyno.

All parts are brand new in the box. Even Dan.
All parts include tax- much cheaper then buying anywhere online !

total is $ 4650

Downtime will be approximately 2 working days assuming your car doesn’t have any other disease that needs curing when you drop it off.

This setup can easily make 300hp, 280ft-lb. at 15psi on a healthy sr20 s13 or s14 setup.
350 hp can be gained easily with some more boost.

DROP THE PRICE BY 500 IF YOU CAN INSTALL YOUR OWN TURBO AND ECU , ITS EASY !
DROP BY 1000 IF YOU CAN INSTALL YOUR OWN TURBO AND ECU , AND TUNE IT !

Please pm or call for info.

all these have been sold for now, i have 5 more complete sets on order, get in touch to make deposits via pm or phone.

thanks guys.

new sets all back in stock now, get at me to place deposits on them !

due to a few more guys asking about this kit this week, im going to aim to have 4-5 more ready to go for early feb, if anyone wants to confirm an order please pm or call me to arrange.

varun

Just received 8 more kits, please pm or call if you were one of the ppl waiting to come pick up !

Got 6 more of these kits in stock, now offering them with the haltech PS 1000 ecu also !

Call me to come for a ride in my car with this exact kit before it snows !

re stocked - holla !