fs/t 1992 300zx n/a 2+2 AUTO. needs work

Good day son,

I am looking to trade/sell my 300zx (pref a nice trade). It need a little work, u joints are gone on it, needs a new pre-muffler (so Nissan told me), as the magnaflow one on it snapped, so now I am only running one exhaust and it sounds like hell.

It is an automatic, has 241,xxx on the engine/body. It is the leather interior, but the drivers seat is ROUGH. The passenger side isnt as bad but its worn down pretty good.
It has a TT front bumper, and it lowered on KYG super special coils ( i beleive its just adjustable compression? not height though) nice and stiff though.

The rear quarter panel on the right side has damage as it was hit, so that needs to be repaired/replaced ( i have a parts car with a mint rear end if you have the time to swap it all)

now with the u joints, they arent swapable on the stock drive shaft on the 300zx (so i have read on 300 forums) but luckily i have a one peice drive shaft in it which allows them to be swapped. (z1 driveshaft)

engine is stock…i think it has an aftermarket air filter maybe…but thats all.

I am looking for a 240sx mostly…preferably one with a silvia front end.

if you have the time…this is a great project car. there is some rust in the rear end along the quarters, and wheel wells, but the front end is good to go. the under body is great also.

if you have any questions feel free to email me at federal.bikes14@gmail.com, I get everything on my blackberry so thats the easiest way to contact me. for picture requests email me as well.

Gary

a few more.

and more

forgot to mention, the rear of the running boards …if you can weld then your good to go its repairable no problem…i have a parts car the MINT runners which are all prep’d and ready for paint, along with quarter panels and rear bumper.

Gary

sorry whats 2+2 mean?

how much $$$ do you want. >?

4 seater,kinda like our cars,back seats are just as worthless too!

ill take 5 g’s and throw in the parts car which has near 2 grand is sell-able parts (needs to be towed. not much of a front end on it)…

The guy i purchased the car off of originally paid 9 grand 2 years ago for the car, and then it sat for near a year and a half. So 5 flat as is with the parts car seems pretty alright too me.

dont be shy to make an offer though!

Gary

uppp!

really need this gone, i need a new toy!

Gary

vroooom vrooooooooooooom

price drop.

$4350

need this gone!

$4000 takes it!