FS/T 91 Silvia and or 89 RB25 "Silvia" Coupe

Real 91 Silvia Q’s, black

5 lug, coils, lsd, ready for paint / 5 speed

and or

89 240sx coupe full Aero Silvia front

rb25det swap, greaddy intake mani, fmic, fd fuel pump, 3" turbo back exhaust…

Full details and pics will be given to any one who has the cars i want… anyone else beat it.

any condition,
and any combination of cars plus cash considered… no cash on my side tho… unless you can wow me in some insane way which would be VERY difficult.

67-68 Camaro
70-73 Camaro

Corvette any… (no c4’s tho) Stick prefered

79-82 Really Nice Trans am / Firebird (may consider camaro)
66 Chevelle the really long one
67-69 El Camino

1968-71 Charger
Cuda
Challenger

73 / 70’s era Celica Hatchback
Skyline Pre 87’ (anythign older than an r31)
Datsun 620 pickup with the round headlights
Datsun 510 2 dr
240-280z, Midnight style

jzx81 Mark2

porsche 911
944 s2
944 turbo s
944 turbo
(has the newer bumper)

that’s all for now.

yo did you mean to put “wanted to buy”, not “for sale”?

for sale / trade
he wants to trade his cars for the cars in the list

READING IS GOOD FOR YOU

what, no its not. theres no prices up???

ted, this has to be one of your least intelligent posts in a long time.

you have a silvia Q and a coupe that needs paint with an rb25 and you are asking for porsches (that are 10x that silvia in everyway) in return. Not just any porsches, but 911’s and 944 turbos.

you would really have to “wow” someone with that silvia and coupe to have them even consider trading some of these cars with you paying cash on top.

I think you should revise that list a little bit and stop dreaming.

like your car is “OK” and all, but its only a silvia…

hey man,
I know where there’s a race prepped 510 coupe for sale…the guy thinks it’s a BRE car though…

Also we have a caged 280 we’d be willing to entertain offers for…

I’m sure he meant he would throw some cash on top of that. But its not hard to find 944s for under 15 Gs, granted they look and run like shit.

you seem to fail to realize a 944 turbo in average shape is roucgly the same as a Silvia lol, just because you can’t get them for less doesn’t mean i can’t. also you seems to fail to realize where i said any condition… an engine less 70/80’s 911 is hardly the worlds most valueable car… they are also at the bottom for a reason… random luck lol… to be perfectly honest there a very slim chance i’d even keep the porsche turbo engine in a 944… i just want the body…this is not just an i want a finsihed car post … i want projects too, i enjoy building cars more then using them… next time read before opening your mouth… bad day? lol

not to mention that if someone was willing to trade a working 911 i think that would count as wow factor lol

also dreams are what makes life worth living, or else we’d aspire to own civics lol

who made u serious sam lol relax a bit honestly lol

Is the Silvia Q’s in CND already Ted? If so I’m interested. It’s SR auto?

no it’s in japan, and yes it’s both auto and sr when nobody buys it i’ll just bring it over and i’l become the new winter beater put the rb25 in it and sell off the coupe with an sr, cause sr’s are ballz

incedentally if someone wanted to buy the cars i’m askign a flexable 10k on the rb25 “silvia” it’s ready to go, and 7 shipped to canada on the actual silvia…

does 10K include shipping fees?

that car is in canada alredy lol it was a 240sx …it’s my winter car lol

u have to many cars, can’t keep track… ok the silvia Q… thought u were putting the rb26 drag motor in it? also what rims will be on it?

my moms has a 1980 camaro with the 305cid NO rust.
NONE!
needs two new tires and one rear brake caliper lol
new aqua paint also, a few pics…its dusty, and my lovely monte carlo lol

Couple a sweet straightline/crusier cars. Love the old G-body’s.got a cutlass mi self. i have yet to see any camaros in drifting amature /pro. except for team falkin i belive with a '69 camaro. im lookin for some set up details on that car, all i know it hasa custom independent rear suspension.good luck with sale/finding ure cars ted, i know u can build em, just brains i guess…

i have two real silvias, one 240sx and a gtr … lol

the silvia that is for sale was the one i was going to use, but it turned out to have minor suface rust under the fenders, despite everywhere else it looked like new… so i bought another silvia that looked liek new everywhere! haha that’s the one that shall be reciving said motor… so i have 1 left over half finshed silvia…

however other than what i did to it it is an all orginal car, it will come with no wheels essentialy, possibly stock s14 etc or some random set i find in japan, nice wheels can be installed with tires before the car leaves if that is a concern to you but it does effect the pricing