FS: The General

Yes we have here The General himself. Lookin to get 250obo. Clean birth certificate in hand…

Good:
-Bushur Power
-Quiet
-Evo owner

Bad:
-Cheap
-High blood pressure
-Possible heart attack in future
-Not up to date on hygiene (HAIRCUT)
-Scared of diving boards

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7426/img0393r.jpg

reason for selling?

L m f a o

300 Canadian tonight?

on to da nextt

throw in a happy ending and you got a deal

Fine, but The General needs to be delivered to me in Jellies F150. I don’t care if Jellies is driving or not, or how you acquire the aforementioned F150. Prefer Pete to be sitting on some kind of stolen circus ride in the bed upon delivery.

Would you settle for delivery in pjb truck with then general in a clown costume with a shaved head?

Evo included?

what about 300 with the general delivered in pjb,s work truck with pjb bangin some coked out hooker " of course pjb coked up as well " with the general wearin a clown suit while blowwin some midget that just got done with that midget wrestlin thats comin out

I can arrange to have Joe Jiggs driving the f150 with pockets filled with Aderol

oh man always wanted a jewish old man with heriditary heart problems deep pockets cause hes too cheap to get a haircut, with a phobia of diving boards… wish i had the money

IMO price is too high for the milage. Plus all the body work its gonna need… Either way glws

ill buy if it comes with the tial q

does he like to Skiii??

nobody in their right mind would buy this throw away header

:rofl

Your a sick fuck… hes a human being

i think that price should be $3.00

will you take payments?