FS: Thermal Arc AC/DC TIG/Stick inverter

As the title states, one Thermal Arc Pro-Wave 185TSW tig/stick inverter.
What you get:
-power source: 5-185amps (ac or dc)
AC balance control and frequency control
spot timer, intial slope timer, downslope timers, per-flow/post flow timers
full pulser control (pps, on-time,background amps, intial amps)
-CK-17 aircooled tig tortch with various cup sizes and tungsten sizes
-remote foot pedel (amprage control)
-Victor argon/helium regulator w/gas hose

• SMAW (stick) “stinger”

Unit operates on 220v, 30amp service (plug included)
Unit has about a total of about 4 hours of welding on it, and has recenty been load tested and all is working perfectly. Bought the unit brand new this past summer for $1,650.00 Selling now for $1,200.00 with all the stuff you need to weld (less the shielding gas and filler metal)

-Reason for selling:
Just recently purchased a Miller Syncrowave 250DX, and a Millermatic 350P, so this unit is just sitting in a box under a desk at my shop, not getting any use at all. If anyone is interested call 716.983.9883, you could stop by and try it out if you want.
Thanks,
Matt

Do you have the receipt for the purchase of this unit?

Yes i do, along with all manuals,ect,ect.

hrm ill letcha kno

yeah, i’ll post up some pics of all this stuff, along with the receipts and what nots later today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/THERMAL-ARC-PRO-WAVE-185TSW-TIG-STICK-WELDER-10-3073A-1_W0QQitemZ7613124082QQcategoryZ113743QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Subtle, why don’t you just ask him if he stole it

I know who stole my welder, i know it wasnt him, i was just wondering if he bought it legit or second hand…that is all.

I bought it legit, from that ebay link listed above. Came from Indiana Oxygen Supply.
Carnut, you had one of these ripped off from you? Thats the only thing that sucks about these inverters is they only weigh like 45 or so pounds, and can walk off very easy. I was talking to the local Miller rep about the XMT304 multiprocess inverter (stick, lift-arc tig, remote tig, mig, pulsed mig, volt sense. wirefeeder) he said that they can shrink that 76pound machine down to something like half the size, the only reason thay don’t is due to the fact that it would walk away way to easy! Pretty crazy that you can get 425amps out of something that small. They have a new tig inverter (Miller Dynasty 700) that gives you 700amps in a box under 200lbs. (and full AC wave shaping capabilities, independant EN and EP current settings, you can actually add small amounts of DC to the AC output. Crazy.
Well, if anyone is still interested in this, let me know!
Thanks,
Matt