FS: totaled my gsr so I am parting it out

well I totaled my car so I am parting out my integra gsr so if you need parts let me know. it was a 4 door

B-series turbo kit $1000 obo SOLD
it contains a garret 60/48 turbo (no shaft play), tnt drag cast manifold, intercooler, xs power BOV, 38MM wastegate, oil lines, piping, downpipe

if you need more pictures I can get them for you

brand new Walbro 255lph fuelpump $100

94-00 integra instrutment cluster gauge pods $45 SOLD
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/ripperbone/P9200116.jpg

Blue AEM fuel rail for b16 with B&M fuel pressure gauge $100

good used clutch master cyl. $40

my motor swap (poormans type R) - $2500 OBO
my setup includes a gsr block with JE 9:1 forged pistons built in OCT. polished crank, stock gsr rods, cyls bored to 81.5, ARP head suds. B16 head (ported and polished), Skunk2 intake manifold, Hondata intake gasket, blue AEM cam gears, Polished GSR valve cover, B16 Tranny (no Grinds), axels, shift linkage, P30 ecu, complete engine wiring harness, DC sports 4-1 header.
now the bad part the motor needs a new dist., Vtec Solenoid, and water temp sensor.

Skunk2 dual bend short shifter - $75

GSR gauge cluster with black cluster surround $100

grey autometer 3 gauge Pillar pod $45

Atometer A/F gauge - $20

Red anodized Acura type R spark plug cover $65

Silver AEM FPR $100

ft disk brake setup $150
rear disk brake setup $250

KYB struts and Tokico lowering springs $200

Black dash no airbag $150

center console $50

arm rest $50

power sunroof $100

power window motors (all 4) 150

power mirrors (both) $50

tinted window glass $25 each piece

back window glass $75

all 4 tail lights $75

trunk lid $100

door shells $100 each

grey headliner $75

grey pillar plastic $50 both sides

fuel pump relay $50

rear bumper$75

complete GREY Leather interior (ft seats, rear seat, all 4 door panels) $700 obo
I would like to sell it as a complete set but I might separate the door panels from the seats, i have to think more on that one. the drivers seat does have a tear in the left bolster.

power antenna and or the slot under the stock radio?

the power antenna doenst go down, and the the piece under the radio I sold with my cd player

you wouldn’t happen to be located in NY would you? Cause I have a 4 dr GSR that I’ve been looking for parts for but would rather not pay shipping.

How much for the whole grey interior?

nope sorry i moved from NY, i am now living in oklahoma

150 for struts/springs?

how much do the springs lower the car?
Does the glas have any scratches? (mine are getting bad)
Is the turbo setup everything you’d need to run it?

would you part with the tranny???if so how much send me a pm.

[quote=“jimmyfloyd,post:7,topic:30972"”]

how much do the springs lower the car?
Does the glas have any scratches? (mine are getting bad)
Is the turbo setup everything you’d need to run it?

[/quote]

the springs were a 2" drop, the drivers window started to get a scratch, but the rest are fine, the turbo kit needs a few couplers, and the downpipe needs a flange welded on so it can bolt to the cat. you will also need fuel mangement

[quote=“95mx6,post:8,topic:30972"”]

would you part with the tranny???if so how much send me a pm.

[/quote]

idk let me think about that one today

im very interested in the springs, wanna seperate them from the shocks?

95mx6 should pick up the shocks and springs

Turbo kit sold this morning

IAC sensor?

what about the springs?

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:15,topic:30972"”]

what about the springs?

[/quote]

idk yet, I got a call yesterday from a guy interested in the whole suspension and rear disk, so I am going to give him a day or two to deciede

wheres 93dxhatch? wonder if he needs anything

did you ever sell the tranny or suspension?

just to let anyone that buys the fuel rail and gauge, to take the gauge off the rail. it wont last long on the rail not being liquid filled. nice price on it tho

bump

[quote=“layzie,post:19,topic:30972"”]

just to let anyone that buys the fuel rail and gauge, to take the gauge off the rail. it wont last long on the rail not being liquid filled. nice price on it tho

bump

[/quote]

idk about that, I had the same setup on my crx and it lasted for the 2 years i had the car and so far the new ower hasnt had a problem with it and hes had it for 1 1/2 years now.

but anyways, I sold the whole car to a guy from missouri, he wanted the motor swap, suspension, and disks so he offered me a big chunk of money for the car as it sat.

I do have the aem fuel rail, aem fpr, integra type r spark plug cover, clutch master cyl, gsr valve cover, and my 15" rims still for sale