FS/Trade 92 VW GTi 2.0L 16V

haha yeah it was a joke. that b16 is worth more than my talon

oh…glws.

eek, 5k?

glws

ya its only 3700 w/o audio crap

k thanks, i can read. still high since you brought it up. but like i said glws :meh2:

like 1500 to high

pics and new price bump

bump

Was this car originally purchased from a house on Seneca street?

yes it was sitting on seneca after being in the guys barn for 2 years

You mean after sitting in the guys yard for 2 years. Your price is a little high but gl with the sale.

okay let me put it this way… the owner was a kid who lived in florida who went to the military… the family moved to elma and the car was put into storage in a BARN not in a yard… so after two years of not being used the car was pulled out and a couple weeks later it found its way to my house…

I live down the road, and love me some mk2’s. The car has been outside under a blue tarp on the grass next to a shed for atleast 2 years. :wink:

thats incorrect i have owned the car since december… must be a different car sorry man

Hey believe what you want But that car before it was sold this winter sat outside for atleast 2 years.

it definitely sat out. i know the car and the place and saw it all the time. that car was never in a barn.

interested in a trade? got a 94 caddy lemme kno

im just passing on info that was given to me… if you guys feel the need to be right great for you im happy for you… but what does it matter the car is in immaculate shape for its age… thanks for the help though guys i really appreciate it… tell ya what maybe if your interested you can post but otherwise please stay out of my post… thanks

im not really interested in the 94 caddy sorry man i have some people coming to look at the car from albany and amherst.

seen the car around west seneca a lot dont really like it

complete crapola