FS/TW: 1992 Nissan 300zx TT

way too expensive.

vaccum lines on those cars are a fucking bitch and a half to get to

I am not even gonna comment but if you don’t like the price…then don’t bother. I am sick and tired of people thinking you have to give stuff away.

I want 6g for the car with 2 motors, extra parts, and probably almost 2g of 0 mile parts installed.

if I were you, i would sell the car and the motor seperately. those motors are pretty pricey from what i remember

ok, im not gonna post anymore, im annoying

DAMN IT I WANT IT!!!

poor fucking timing though GRRRRR

GLWS

if this was for sale at the beginning of the year when i was in the market for a car, i would have considered it…i’ve always had a liking for these things.

And I should clarify that the paint on the car shines up and is smooth to the touch…it is just that if i was to keep it I would paint it to have brand new all matching pearl.

ahahahahhahahahah

ahahhahaha

hah

heh

phew

ok im done. good luck with another sale buddy :-p

edit: not laughing at the price. im laughing because this boy will never make up his mind.

Shut up mofo…u seemed to make out pretty good on the last one!

lol yes i did

hmm, i’m off thursday, i’ll call you and check out the car that day too when i come to pick up the xbox games.

any parts this car needs i have for sale. oh and glws kyle. it is a shame your not gonna keep it tho

Boo… 'cmon, the real reason you’re selling is 'cause you’re getting married and the woman doesn’t want you into cars anymore :stuck_out_tongue: j/k

BAHAHAHA…Marriage is for fags.

Is it a for sure thing that they previous owner is going to give you the missing body panels?

99% sure.

you buy this from corey?

Bump

And found this for you Kyle:

http://www.plantbonz.com/cars/images/sigs/caliguy_sig4.gif

:bump:

I can do 3 hate to lowball

Negative…but thanks :tup: