FS/TW: 1992 Nissan 300zx TT

yea, white pearl is a bitch to match… i work at holtzs body shop and they always have a hard time doing it, with the acuras mainly

Pretty sure she is SOLD…

?! to who? whats your next plan of action?

another Z…

duh…

IT was sold to someone over the rainbow in a state south of here.

The next ride will be a multi family home purchase that I ride all the way to the bank. The $ i got for the car will be part of my downpayment on that.

Congrats. Ain’t easy to do. :tup:

I know :frowning: But i figure if having a home is more responsible than living in a shack having a nice car in the driveway.

A $5000 car missing body panels…is considered a nice car in the driveway?

:lol:

Now you can get that camaro you always wanted for your front yard…

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:47,topic:25109"”]

I know :frowning: But i figure if having a home is more responsible than living in a shack having a nice car in the driveway.

[/quote]

logic i fail to agree with.

I <3 my shack.

how much did you end up getting for it if you dont mind me asking?

and i’m with newman on the lack of understanding here… :frowning:

Whats not to understand? Sherm now has mustang mentality…even worse then his case of LS1 power trip.

I got the full asking price for it.

I would rather own a house with a rentable space and a garage to help rebuild my credit and finance something I really want in 2-3 years as opposed to bouncing from one car to the next.

There is nothing for ayone to understand anyway. This Z would have been great…but I don’t like pearl white and I don’t like tan interior so it’s just not going to be the car I want it to be so why invest more $ into it?

I would rather repair my credit…have a house and in 2 years buy a toy modded the way I like.

I have zero desire to street race, go on cruises, go out of town to shows, hang out at mighty so the only reason I will buy another car is for myself to enjoy cruising and having something I want.

I can’t afford that right now…so I am not going to invest more $ in cars that I will never be satisfied with.

Im just saying if $5000 is gonna make or break you buying a house thats kinda lame…looks like you got a good deal on it should have kept it and slowly finished it…

I would understand if you did what fox did and get rid of a 40k car…but 5k compared to the price of the house aint shit.

Well 6g added to what I have saved already adds up to a nice amt. down.

I don’t want a high mortgage so the more I get down the better. Plus buying a double and renting the other part will only help my financial situation. So instead of slowly building a car and investing maybe 10k to make it where I would be content…save my $ for 2 years…become a home owner and buy the “perfect” turn key car for the same amt. I would have spent.

you made the right choice, congrats.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:51,topic:25109"”]

Whats not to understand? Sherm now has mustang mentality…even worse then his case of LS1 power trip.

[/quote]

truth

Remember Sport Compact POWA?

and :tup: to doing the right thing. Needs over wants

where’s the new crib at? and when’s the party?

When I buy it I will let you know…I will be buying a double so I am sure I might offer the apt. up for rent here on the speed.

But my big focus is finding a decent size yard and plenty of garage/barn space.

:bump: $4500 up until friday…if its not sold I will have 2 JDM supercars in my shacks driveway.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:52,topic:25109"”]

Im just saying if $5000 is gonna make or break you buying a house thats kinda lame…looks like you got a good deal on it should have kept it and slowly finished it…

I would understand if you did what fox did and get rid of a 40k car…but 5k compared to the price of the house aint shit.

[/quote]

you really only need 10-15k to buy a house

or trades.