FS: Uniden Beartracker BCT-10 Police scanner

I have a uniden Beartracker BCT-10 police scanner that I no longer need. This is the same one that they use on “The Gumball” and it works very well. I have everything for it from the manual to the hardwire kit and the plastic that it all gets wrapped up in. Im looking to get $60 for it. This would be perfect for those going on waterfest or any kind of cruise. It looks just like whats pictued below. It will come with suction cups and a visor clip so you can mount it anywhere. It looks just like a radar detector so its very well hidden.

Pic:

http://www.21stcenturyplaza.com/mobile/mobil23.jpg

dibs

I just need to get money from someone then i will give half of it to you! Are you free tomorrow?

Yes Im free tomorrow.

Anyone?

I’ll give you $50 today. If TPGSR doesn’t take it.

I really do still want it… I am just stuck waiting untill someone can give me some $$.

I just dont want to touch the $$ in my acct. I get paid fri, and can use a little of that to cover it, but i didn’t want to make you have to wait untill fri.

I guess that if you have to get it gone, then jessie it is all yours!

Bump. Ive had a couple people interested but no one has come up with the money

oh shit… I have been so busy at work, i completly forgot. I have the money. PM me your number, and i will give you a call later today when i get home

PMed back

OT: your sig kills my computer

Rofl. Time to upgrade :tup:

do you still have this?

I can give you cash today

Yes I still have this. PMed

Sold