FS: Valentine 1

I was going to buy this off of this kid named Ryan from cobaltss.net, but GM decided to take my car payment early and I dont have the cash to. I feel bad that I made him cancel his ebay auction so I told him I’d help him sell it. He was going to do $350 shipped. It’s V1.8 w/ POP if there are any other questions just PM me and Ill give you his number to call him at.

ugh ill talk to you later, not that my car can exceed the speed limit or anything…

ah man… the one i got from Darkkstar’s buddy, holy shit

i love watching everyone else around me get tickets when they blow past me, and i usually drive 80 on the 190/290 when i can. i like this thing way better than the 8500, arrows fucking rule.

not a bad price - shit, that’s how much i paid for his POP 1.8 in person, not even shipped. i’d jump on this if i didn’t have one already. this thing rules so hard.

Added : FS in your title… read the guidelines.

sorry…figured the spelling would suffice…

where is this kid? where am i buying it from.does he have all the parts/receipts? and can i talk to him?

sounds like a decent deal

whats POP

Yeah, u have to prove the unit is legit/not stolen, and have reciepts to even get a replacment adapter.

They keep track of who purchased and resold their unit, and who has them currently. Basically, they know who has all their unit’s almost. All you have to do is call them with the serial number and they will tell you if it’s OK to buy it.

Been there, done that.

The kids name is Ryan and he lives in Massachusetts. He sounds like a really legit kid. He gave me his house number as well as his cell phone, it’s just that I now dont have the cash because they decided it would be ok to take their money a day early

Anyone who has any questions can direct them to him personally. His email address is [email=“Agwmparks30@comcast.net”]Agwmparks30@comcast.net his name is Ryan once again, just tell him that I referred you to him.

egh…my passport is wokring jsut fine…

Well if anyone wants to find out more about it they can send him an email…he has all the original shipping box and packing slips that came with it…