FS: Various camaro/f-body parts

rear-end out of my camaro. stock axles w/ moser 3.73 gears with new bearings. new set-up has around 18000 miles. maybe less. Price: $250

camaro door panels. passenger and drivers. locks and windows are manual. great condition. Price: negotiate

LT4 valve springs. new in box, never used. price: $30

Camaro Air Bag system. if you need to fix yours due to an accident, i have everything. Price: negotiate

Other various interior parts may be up for sale depending on the part. Just pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible

Thank you,

Aaron Lepsch

Is the rear end posi? Drum Brakes?

stock posi. it’s a z28 rear-end so it has disc brakes and they come with the rear-end. calipers and everything needed to just pop it in and go.

price for the posi

I am not going to take the rear-end apart. the rear comes whole.

Will the rear end drop into a 3rd gen? and how much abuse can they handle?

the rear-end should be able to go into a 3rd gen. i forget if the width is different or not. let me talk to nytrus 1 and get back to you

dirty u should deff get this for yur transmarrobird :bump:

ok i meant the whole thing… yes they will go into a 3rd gen but they are i believe two inches wider thatn stock so you need to use 4th gen wheels or something with 0 offset.

yes third gen rears are shorter

thats just fine. i have 4th gen wheels to. It will be a little more just becuase they are aluminum wheels. just let me know.