FS: xbox 360 + few games

i have an xbox 360 premium bundle (the one that indludes forza 2 and spiderman), a headset, wireless controler, 20gb HD, i will also include saints row and rainbow six vegas… Ive had this for about 2 months now, and played it for a total of maybe 3 hours… I spend too much time gaming on the PC to have this just sitting here sooooooo… $300

oh yea I have the media center remote I will include as well… http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=201975285&listingid=19230023&dcaid=17902

serious cash in hand offers only please!!

do you have the receipt for this? my roommate might be interested

yea I have it

great price, bump

Is this the one with the hdmi hook up?

yes, it has an hdmi port, im using the hd-av cable and it runs/works/looks fantastic tho

when did they make the white ones with the hdmi? just curious… i should bought one of those as it woulda been cheaper.

not sure but i just checked again, there is an hdmi port directly under the hdav port… I do not have an hdmi cable cuz like i said i was using the hdav but the port is there if buyer chooses to use that instead!

HDMI is not needed with these, i wish everyone would stop humping HDMI since you get the same quality with component.

yea, and the cable isnt $100. rediculous.

lolz mine came with it but i use component anyways like it better for some reason

I am not humping hdmi i was just asking so i know how new the system is.

belive me my old bigscreen is far from hdmi ready.lol

back on topic… BUMP BUY THIS GOGOGO

If this is not sold by thursday definatly pm me.

I sometimes lose track of for sale threads.

I will have cash in hand on thursday but may not be able to pick it up till friday.

will do!

bump… put it on craigslist too.

I can pick it up tonight if it is still available. pm me and let me know.

i agree with the HDMI stuff. component is pretty much the same. i actually think it is a little better with my upconverting DVD player. so i dont even use the HDMI. it is easier and a little cleaner, but i dont see how people are all over it like they are out there.

pmd

and i was going to buy the hdmi cable on the assumption that it would be better until I saw the $100 for 6 feet of cable… ill pass.

Replyed and yes it really is not worth the money.

My dad has all hdmi on his tv and the pic is a little better and all the wiring is clean but other than that it is not worth it in my eyes.