FS: Xbox 360 Premium (HDMI) Package *Price Lowered*

Selling my Xbox 360 Premium. It is last year’s holiday bundle but I do not have the two games that it came with. The system is flawless and in great condition. I have the original box and packaging. It comes with everything you’d get new as well as an HDMI cable, and Beautiful Katamari. Looking for $185

hmm i might know someone interested, i’ll let u know

Thanks, I’ll provide pictures if anyone needs them.

what were the two games?

Arent they $199.00 now? Is this one different? I am looking for one but I would rather have a brand new one for the same price.

i think for 199 u get the arcade version that doesn’t have a hard drive and no wireless controller. this is still a good deal.

The two games were Marvel UA, and Forza 2 I believe. The arcade ver sion is 199 new, plus tax, minus a wireless controller, hard drive, and a few other aesthetic things.

Willing to part the HDMI cable?

If not glws :slight_smile:

Sure, if two people don’t get back to me. I’ll let you know .

$185.00,need this gone.

AFAIK all new arcade bundles come with the wireless controller.

I will give you $150.00 tomorrow morning, or tonight. Let me know.

Any word, would like to pick this up for the weekend. Let me know.

i would grab this if i just didnt get a new tv. i may still grab it. ill let you know.

Anybody that doesn’t bullshit can have the thing for $170.

lol i may buy this off you, i miss xbox now

Hey I dont bullshit, I didnt get your texts till later in the night, I was at a Halloween party. Anyway, I was looking at eBay and there are some cheaper ones on there for less. I do want it but just skeptical of it lasting since its a year old. What are the number on the back? Maybe we can still work something out.

It wasn’t just you, 95 fell asleep on me, but that worked out, and someone else I don’t recall didn’t answer the phone. I’ll go pull it out of the box.