FS: YAMAHA 225dx 3-wheeler

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/rvs/928771123.html

these are a blast, for $350 is it even really worth it to sell it? just my $0.02. glws

trade for a 1994 Yamaha SRV 540?

blackturbo I have a few more of these so I wont miss selling 1 of them.

93 dx any pics of the 540?

Also, are the pics on CL working for you guys they are showing up as Red X’s for me.

Pics in your ad work, I’ll get you some pics tomorrow.

:tup:

do you collect them or something? ive got a 86 honda 350x ill be selling soon if your into them. pretty freekin qwik lil wheeler.

You should see the kids garage its unbelieveable.

what year is it?
and so the headlight is hard wired on but the bulbs burned out?
does it have reverse?

Title?

I would like to pick one of these up… sweet trikes

do you live next to klocks grove on seneca creek?

Yea I would like to check it out.

Ive come close to buying a 350x a few times but they were either too much $ for what I would be getting or they sold on me before I could get to them.

Right now for 3 wheelers I have an 86250r,84 ytm 200, and 2 ATC 70’s. Ive had a shit load more than that. Couple 200x’s, 225dr, honda 110 etc…Im a 3 wheeler nut. So how much you want for the x? And tell me a little more about it I wouldnt mind checking it out. Also, when you looking to sell it?

The trike is sold.

Suzuki, Yea I used to live there but I bought a house just down the road the other way on seneca creek. I know who you are we wheelied up and down Klocs that one day on our wheelers

fastmofo is that asian kid that lives on that street

:word: I used to blind fold fastmofo with dental floss and have him suck it with love.

:lol:

:skunk:

good deal