FT/FS 2007 WRX with a lot of mods

hey guys.
i posted this before as F/S thread but plans have changed and I am no longer going overseas. with that said, i am putting up my car as FS/WTT, now. i prefer trade since I also own a 2008 Lexus IS250 AWD which can be my fun car, if this car goes through as trade. I’ve always wanted an STi so if anyone has an STi, i will give EVERYTHING thats in my right now without taking anthing out. This does not mean im not open to other cars to trade. I am also considering an SUV since i have 2 siberian huskies, haha. so ppl, entertain me with what you have but no low balling and plesae, use common sense. my car is a 2007 with 56,000 miles on it and tons of mods so if you ask " how bout 2004 Sti with 90,000+ miles?" or “2001 pathfinder with 100,000miles?” let’s not waste each other’s time. thank you =)

F/S- 16,500. sorry not parting anything.

Naming the mods:
TD06 20g (turbo went in one month ago, last month and Turbo_mike can vouch for me cuz he drove down from CT to tune my car in NY.)
DW 850cc injectors (same with the injectors)
Walbro fuel pump
Grimmspeed EBC

TurboXS fmic with new core ( got it 3 months ago)
Invidia downpipe
Espelir JGT500
KN intake
Tial BOV
Tein S lower springs
GTspec strut bar
A-pillar gauge pod with boost, air fuel, volt gauge
STi uppipe
STi driver and passenger seats
STi aluminum bullet shiftknob
STi rear sway bar and bushings

STi trunk (extra trunk available, wingless WRB. yes i have two trunks. haha)
STi spoiler
Kartboy short throw shifter
Kenwood Touchscreen doubledin face with navi, ipod connector, AV port, satellite radio installed ( i luv satellite radio)
Boss 2x under seat subs with built in amps. one for each side, driver and passenger
Smoked out tail lights
HID digital small ballast with 8000k bulbs
Rota Grids Gold 245/40/18 with blizzakz. tire is only ONE MONTH old. bought it january 19th, day right after winter break.
Tuned by Turbo_mike
( that’s his ID on nasioc and he can vouch for me on how clean and unabused my car is)
I might be forgetting something but these are the major mods done to the car. Feel free to call me at 347-330-9085 and or text/ PM me. I was trying to put pics up but for some reason i kept getting an error msg…sorry guys.

my car basically looks like an 07 STi with 18’ gold rota grids.
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/39763_772324049408_15702697_42419018_8113845_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/8516_685247232048_15702697_39500040_3991864_n.jpg

saw this car in person a few times, super clean! thought it was an sti… but free bump lol

sweet, sti without sti insurance. glws.

hahaha thx guys. hope someone takes this. my loss is your gain. =)

trade for 03 evo?! lol jk

people, im open to trades. JUST THROW AT ME ANY CAR, IM SERIOUS. i said i PREFER an STi but im open to ALL OFFERS. =)

:wavey: I met you yesterday, at your house. lol. GLWS.

hahaha oh yeah. hey thx bud.

nice car! i have an 04 wrx with a full sti swap :slight_smile: but free bump for you sir. GLWS!

^^ Did you see when the last post in this thread was? :scratch: