FUCK AutoXing

Some people enjoy it, and some don’t. I can understand your viewpoint. But I know a lot of people also look at the social aspect of the events, too, and have a lot of fun hanging out and being with like-minded enthusiasts. To be quite honest that’s as much of what I like about events as the seat time, limited as it is. Same with track days, where we have a great time after the day’s track time, as I’m sure it is for the drag strip and even the lot. Whatever you like is fine, and if you don’t enjoy it, then no big deal.

i auto-x’d a bunch of times back in the day. Nothing compares to the fun of a track day imo. then again, I wrecked at limerock last time I did that :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I would like auto-x more if the courses were bigger around here like they used to be when we could use the tarmac at stratton airbase, or the one in utica/rome.

3am+industrial park/huge parking lot and some cheap tires>autox

tickets suck though :frowning:

And don’t get me wrong, I like hanging out with dudes in a parking lot as much as the next guy, but there are much more fun (imo of course) things to do behind the wheel of a car for as cheap if not cheaper.

…tickets suck though.

not my choice of fun ,but id deff try it if my car wasnt set up for straight line shit

I am also curious as to what badass motorsport the OP participates in to be able to outright bash another…

maybe he races in DEATH RACE!!!

I’d like to try drifting and go on a actual Auto X track where you can go all out and break speeds over 100+mph…

and drag racing, we all know how I feel about that…i’ll race your grandma.

20mph around a parking lot…no thanks

its fun if your actually in something fast enough to give you a rush.

funny…come to car based website and take the time to bash legal spirited driving … i just find that funny…

It’s Matt Ryan, he also loses to turbo v6 purple Camaros.
:ahh:haha

huh???

if i rem right you did also …twice :lol:ahh

It’s a joke between me, matt, jammer, another guy and a few others. :lol

oo000!!! i want to be in on the inside joke!!!

Now imagine taking that same car and maxing out its capabilities in also braking and cornering. Some crazy shit.

When I’m on track, the only time I have to take a deep breathe, check gauges, and “relax” is on those straight aways. That’s the least intense part about the whole thing.

Try it. My drag racer conversion total increases every year. Muhahaha.

I’ve been in / driven in things fast enough to give me a rush. If I wanted something that fast, I’d of built my car that way… to me, there is NO skill involved in roll racing.

I autox’d my 05 STI once with just an exhaust and a reflash, stock otherwise, and it was a LOT of fun but I felt that it was too abusive on the car (somehow drag racing is OK :lol). I placed first in SM that day.

Autox locally can be rough on a car because of some of the lots used, but failures while running an autox are rare. The smoother courses at the national SCCA events really dont do damage to a car nor do race tracks. I’ve broken more stuff hitting potholes on the street than I have on smooth autox’s and tracks.

5 star thread. That is all!

Joey when you have finally sucked your fathers cock dry of all the CUM it has to produce maybe you could have him build you another car…

back on topic…

I love this thread!!!

FUCK AutoXing even more!!!