my first auto x experience !!

HOly shit whata rush i really didnt think i was going to like it because im a drag racing junkie but dam i can see now why so many ppl like this sport. it takes alot of skill in driving and definately takes a well balanced car. I started the first round with a 81 seconds then / 75.7/74.3/75.1/73.2/ thena break then 1 more set of rounds 77.5/74.1/72.5/ after doing a shitty first round the tires warmed up and i tore the track up good. after my 3rd run and beating on the car hard around the course and hitting every turn pretty well my tranny temp rose to 210 !!! so i stopped and popped the hood and called it a day. i got 2nd place in the novice class oh well I had a blast and my brakes and tires are shot… they even let you takea passenger and i riode ina 02 SS w/ slicks and had a 67.2 time blew my mind how fast n well this thing handled it was crazy

I learned alot on how to drive and see what my car can handle b4 it starts to push. Overall good time i might go again but not for a while it was really tough on my tranny and car overall.

btw for those who were betting on me i hit 3 cones total on the last set of runs. and techinally offroad 1ce heheh cold tires and full throttle = no stopping for me

where did you AutoX yesterday?

I was at the Beaver Run Solo 2 event.

its center county scca near state college,pa i duno what its called

cool, yea sunday was my first autox and I loved it. It’s definitely nice to have some place where you can really push your car and not worry about wrapping it around a tree.

I almost wrraped it around a airport blue light :slight_smile:

now you got to have your first sexual experiece…with a girl. autox = teh gay

just because you can’t do something doesn’t mean it’s gay

stfu noob, get some more posts before u try to battle with the g-body king.

ok, so how many posts do I have to have before I can start telling people what they do is gay without actually having any knowledge of the area?

1,858?

1,859 bitch :slight_smile: hehe
actually id still prefer drag racing because so many ppl were bitching about mods and skill level and cars in certain classes. bunch of friggin cry babies but if your just going to piss around its fun

That’s what I enjoyed about it, just driving around and letting my car loose, and if I ended up beating some people’s times that have done this a lot, that’s icing on the cake

that seems consistant with the people that autox from this board

different strokes for different folks

and you know there are just as many people crying at drag strips

“I had a bad start, you got lucky”
“You cheated, you must’ve used NAWZ”

congrats mike atleazst you got some kind of racing in this weekend

once again we know who these people are.

define NAWZ???

N.O.S. = Nitrous Oxide System

NAWZ - l33t ricer way of saying they have NOS

i.e. “I need NAWZ, one of the big ones, no, you better make it two”

correct,no dont ever pot it again!!! :stick:

no excuse a win is a win…if they used nos or whatever…
somepeople set there car to run it that way…like cam and exhaust etc…

people that cry about loosing are the ones that like to run from a roll

I’m not trying to argue about winning conditions, and the reference to NA** was just to quote some of the idiots, not pointing to anyone here, that show up at the tracks.

Basically no matter where you go there will always be “those people” there.