Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

Nothings wrong with making $12 an hour if you are humble NOT talking shit about someone elses way of making money, youd be full of shit if you said you denied a chance to make 10 times what you make now by NOT busting your ass… You people obviously are half retarded to not be able to see where im coming from.

Let me rephrase a quote for ya… “im the uneducated fuck that has to hustle shit box cars, houses, gold, electronics in hope to make a buck for the rest of my life”

If he said that to my face he’d be sleeping on the fucking ground like an NYC bum. I called no one a chump, I just want to let this little faggot bitch no that I sit on my ass all day watching dvds and fucking around on craigslist and facebook and make more then hell ever make “HUSTLING my shit box cars, houses, gold & electronics”

I thought we put our problems behind us but if you want to stand up for this little fucking pecker head then fuck you bro, for the 100th time, show me a motherfucking thread where I PERSONALLY AM THE ONE WHO STARTS SHIT… Youll NEVER find it… I aint no fucking ni99er, when desrespected I dont turn the other cheek, I speak whats on my mind…

Chris may very well be a good dude, but I dont like the way he talks… Im suppose to let him run his mouth and still talk to him politely? You out of your fucking mind?.. I never said I knew anything about hondas either btw lol… I know a little bit but I HATE hondas… Bought the s2000 bc its rwd, I bought ladukes civic becuase I was going to strip off the turbo kit, use the turbo and make money on it N/A…