Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

+rep.

Ahahahahah. +rep

The title says 2,000 pounds and then the car has been gutted…

-rep, your both wrong.

right now just a liar, what are you going to do if someone asks for the 370whp dyno sheet? for a scale weigh out weighing less the 2k lbs?

and no weight has been added by turboing it or rhino lining it?

So 371 is a reasonable estimate at a higher boost level, right?
In your add you say you wouldn’t hesitate to drive it across the country, to me there is nothing wrong with saying that.

nothing wrong with saying it, just something wrong with what he thinks that means.

Go put it on a scale, I guarantee is weighs more then 2000lbs. We can even make a bet because I know you love that kinda shit

neither do I but i i forgot were buying lambos and ferraris here where weve gotta weigh our cars and dyno them 5 minutes before we sell them.

Its a $4k civic, fuck outta here, Im not weighing shit, and I woulda dynod it but synapse takes too long to get you in so i estimated… you fucks talking shit are a joke… Bash the real scammers

Honestly I didnt even THINK about the turbo kit putting on weight, thats an honest mistake… It probably weighs right around 2000-2100 pounds.

doesnt matter if its a 3k civic or a 300k lambo, lying in an ad is lying.

I call bs about you calling synapse for a dyno date and it would take weeks. So you were just going to turn the boost up? No tuning?

Hahahaha don’t ever fucking break my balls again until youve paid cash for one.hahahahahahaah selfpwn.

I’m done here, youve made my point for me.

:rofl

So much rep in here when this 24 hour rep ban is over.

Lying would have been saying the block is sleeved… Again, I estimated and honestly 3-4 more pounds of boost would probably be OVER 371whp

Your right, I called once, said they couldnt dyno it until mid next week and I said fuck it.

Dude… im not sure what you think you have… but Vipers arent expensive lol… From what im seeing at auction there going for New Honda civic money. Mine was only $27,000… I’ve bought every single car Ive ever owned in my life cash EXEPT for that car… I bought my house cash… I bought my business cash… What point did I prove? Your more of a baller then me?? lol…

I swam across the ocean one time. Really I was on a jet ski that broke down and I swam back to shore, but what’s the difference between 200 yards and 6,000 miles anyway? I still swam across it.

So you were going to dyno it on the same dyno with the same boost level and hope it makes more or were you going to turn the boost up without tuning it? Why put this money into a car your flipping?

I was the first person to fly across the ocean.

Yea how much did your shanti for buying gold cost?? $200?? Who gives a fuck! The poiny you made about yourself is that your a scammer. Making yourself out to be better than you actually are just like the ad. “Oh I already had a viper I’m so badass” obv leaving out the fact that it was all but repoed. I’m not any more baller than anyone. Probably less so because I actually take my time and do thing the right and honest way. I’m no bigshot, but you clearly have no fucking room to call me out. Lol