Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

Such bullshit in the ebay forsale … Should actually be serious and not lie about shit.

Made 310/255 tq… Cant just up the boost . Head needs to be built before
Ran 12.6 not 11 sec
Engine bay is deff not "clean enough to eat on "
Its sprayed with rhino liner … Never mentioned that .

LOLOL

im calling your bluff on “I wouldnt hesitate to drive it across the country”

Not trying to start drama in your thread . But you shouldn’t make up complete bullshit to a clueless buyer on ebay thats never seen the car . Its sales on ebay like these that discourage people from buying cars on the site. … Should just be honest . But hey its not my car anymore soo GLWS!

+1 the for sale ad is complete bullshit and for him to ADMIT he “tweaked” the ad is fucking redic

And this is why you guys are not car salesmen and never will be. Also why youll be working for an employer slaving your entire life instead of making it big.

I’ll do anything and everything to succeed in life and make $, you dont like it, look the other way, you didnt have to comment on this thread and shouldnt have.

Whats the difference between saying 370whp or upping the boost 4-5 pounds and actually being 370whp or close? Im sure the car would have lasted a few pulls on the dnyo making those numbers without damaging the car… Also you ran 12.6 and you probably suck at driving, with an extra few hp and tq you dont think the car can run an 11.99? I do.

Last, I drove the car to NYC last Saturday with no problems whatsoever.

Theres a diff between flat out lying and “tweaking” an add… I dont like to lie and dont however ill do what I have to do to sell shit as far as making the car sound appealing to a potential buyer.

Nope that’s called lying. GLWS!

Making money while lying eventually will catch up with you… GLWS

This is the most ignorant statement. I was in sales for nearly 7 years and I just did fine without lying to people and misinforming them of what they were buying. It only takes enough for sale threads like this for you to build a bad reputation and before you know it, you’re not “making it big” anymore.

for once I actually agree with jrubino

What kinda sales? Motorized dildos for pjb’s dog?

Ive worked in 3 car dealerships for years, and they are all scumbags, far faarr worse then myself. Again, all I did was estimated what kind of power the car would make with an increase in 4-5 pounds of boost and thats it… You wanna pay for my dyno pulls so that its official and on paper? GO AHEAD, lets go, if not fuck off, dont buy the car.

Selling a car with a bad transmission and knowing and fixing it AFTER someone puts there deposit down and locked into a deal, THATS a liar and a scumbag and THATS what I’ve seen working for car big name car dealerships… Ive also seen lot guys backing cars into walls fucking up the paint on a brand new car 15 minutes before someone purchasing the car and the “boss” saying “position the car so they cant see it” …Again, THATS a scumbag, not myself.

Close, but no. I was in copier sales. Unlike car sales where the customer comes to you, I had to go out door to door to find my clients. GLWS and making it big.

they wait because they want to secure a transaction, otherwise they are wasting money on putting the transmission in, hoping to sell the car, and overtime, it will equate to a loss for them. its pretty common practice for fly by night car sales places.

and anyone who doesnt do a thorough inspection of there car upon delivery is a moron and deserves to have defects waiting for them.

the car is worth the money, their is no neeed to tweak anything. it should be a quick sale at the price

Here’s a thought be honest. Say with a few more lbs of boost it COULD make close to 400 and go 11s

but as laduke said, it really needs head work, i think it was pretty choked up at any higher boost than it was tuned for.

its best to under estimate, so the potential buyer isnt disappointed when his 370hp car only runs mid 12s.

This

shoulda

yah remind me never to buy a car from you…

We all know what’s going on.

I wont ever ask you to. Some dude drove up Westchester today to see the car, he drove the car and came in his pants… Surprisingly he was not upset with the car, odd huh?

Too bad he only came up with $3,500 instead of the $4k firm I told him lol