Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

Ok let’s get over this “across” thing. How bout you’ve never even put the car on the road and have owned it for days. What has even give you the confidence to say it’s reliable when you are just flipping it and know nothing about it?

Haha this proves your gayness

alright cool, keys are under the mat, doors unlocked.

sorry i don’t consider calling people out for lying talking shit. and do you think i really care that my rx7 is sitting in my garage? it’s not rotting, its still in good condition with no rust, waiting for me to have the money to build it, and oh yea i like to get drunk, something everyone also knows about me (of course i’m talking people that know me). so what if i spend the little bit of money i have on having a good time and having fun? i’m having a good time doing what i want, and you would probably be surprised how little i spend on getting fucked up. and i went back to college so i can make good money in a few years instead of making shit money now and having a car back on the road. but please try to talk about me more. you still can’t comprehend what the word across means.

I said I drove the car to NYC last week, that was a 6 hour drive. and it is on the road.

:shifty

i like your tip :excited

You guys mean across like the crossword puzzle right?

Lets all pitch in and buy the hatch, beat the fuck out of it at 30psi and see how long it lasts. It can be the Shift Community Civic.

Ill throw 100

Negative, sir. You are not going across the bridge, you are entering the bridge near the end and walking the rest of the distance. Walking 1/4 of the bridge length is not 4/4 of the bridge. Despite what your lawyer says, he doesn’t have a degree in English, therefore can not LEGALLY give his “expert” opinion on matters of the English language.

Lettuce be cereal, he asked if you had proof of the weight of the car and you said he’s wrong lol. That just makes no sense.

I’m not even trying to be an asshole, but your ad is lying. You said it makes 371whp as it sits, not if you add a few more pounds of boost and what not.

No one on here is going to buy the car, so everyone should just take this as lesson learned. Anyone remember business law from high school, and the phrase “caveat emptor?”

“Under the doctrine of caveat emptor, the buyer could not recover from the seller for defects on the property that rendered the property unfit for ordinary purposes. The only exception was if the seller actively concealed latent defects or otherwise made material misrepresentations amounting to fraud.”

I’m only trying to help you prevent getting sued should someone buy the car, and prove the fallacies of your ad. By posting it on there, that is step one to a legally binding contract.

I will punch the shit out of it with my fists.

Raffle this piece off

Sbardy said he will throw in a chocolate shake

in for a raffle

$50 will get you a weekday, $100 for a weekend day.
You pay for gas. If it breaks…leave it where it sits and burn it.

raffle srsly. $50 a pop, sell 100 of them, and BAM. Done deal

love4boost: Do this.

sorry i’ll be too busy getting drunk.