Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

IM SO CONFUSED

I DON’T KNOW MY NAME!!!

Was sweatynotsoready the “cp” at applebees? Or no.

Well you were fucking him before… then he gets you on here, you bang a bunch of shift members and now your back to dating him?

i didnt bang a bunch of people what r u talking about? and we werent even dating before.

wait wait wait… The dude that fucked you over twice and left you for his old gf twice and stood you up or something your going out with AGAIN?? We just made up im not tryin to start trouble I just wanna get this straight.

ummmm what

people make mistakes and i forgave him for it.

LOL so you were on a ‘break’

because IIRC the only reason you joined was because he was on here, and I’m pretty sure you claimed he was your bf, and likewise he said you were his girl.

and that was before you and dave hung out, right?

:rofl

he fucked me over for his ex gf so we didnt talk for a while.

Oh man… thats the worst.

ok :rofl

?

i didnt do anything wrong so idk why people are all over me about this

She was dating that z06 kid pretty much while he had a gf but didnt tell her. He played her pretty much, went back to his gf, then had second thoughts, went back to sweaty and then I think played her again? Sweaty was supposed to go to a dance with him and he stood her up to be with his old gf… Now there dating again i suppose lol

Again, not tryin to be an ass or give personal info but dude sounds like a scumbag.

You didn’t do anything wrong but that sounds pretty damn stupid :rofl

Move to epic. This is getting good.

a dance? lol are we in high school. what are you talking about?

explain to me what sounds stupid?

or some business dance for state farm? idfr lol