Fuck this craziness Police Vid

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-215406384160801637&q=cops&total=50843&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

yeah no thanks

samsara this one is for you
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2278850023479668450&q=cops&total=53283&start=60&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

haha the end is great wen the cop slides through the intersection and almost hits that car.

um the car DID hit the cop. re watch it

o i see now i thought he missed him by a c-hair

i dont know if i should call that the ballsiest thing i’ve ever seen, or the dumbest…

ahaha yeah i agree and after reading about samsara’s recent encounter he could have escaped after all! lol

lmao thats great.

Ill agree with that was the balziest bike cop vid i have ever seen!

that that is the weirdest fuckin username i have ever seen ^^^^^

what do you mean “yeah, no thanks” ?

that is fukin sweet!! If I was a cop I would live for the day I get to do shit like that. Riding on the hood with an assault rifle, ready to rip a drive by!! lol NICE! There should be more to cop-hood than eating dough nuts and giving people tickets for wheelies.

It’s cool he got to use the assault rifle, but the ar-15 is kinda meh…the .223 is kind of a bitch round. I’ve put a good amount out of a ar-15, some into a water bottle at 100 yards with a lead tip, make a nice little explosion. I mean it will kill ya through a door, but I would like to see a bigger round for police.

They did a thing on some show on the military channel…I forget the name…they had blocks of acrylic and they were showing the current .223(5.56 NATO) and the new round they want to start using…think its around the 7.62 deal…close.
The .223 got lodged in the first block
the 7.6x went through 3 and stuck in 4th. BOOOYA!

Is the second vid the ex professional rider that goes around europe filming his rides?
Ghost rider or something like that?

And the 7.6 is a manlier round, bigger more stopping power, but for long range you cant beat the .223.

thats fucking nuts…what is wrong with people

Yes

You can’t be serious with this. Don’t let some Buffalo cops paint a broad picture of what policing is.

I wish the guy on the bike dumped it and then ended up a cripple.

I was sort of exaggerating there a bit, but I’ll bet you that “sniper” in the vid was in his glory.

classy

and he finishes it with a head shot. he was running hax.

I don’t know why none of those cops had shotguns in their trunks…

lol @ hax

yeah, would have been better if the camera would have caught the cop saying “oh snap! have some AR NOOB!!!”