Shootout with Police in LA

Some pretty serious shit…

That was pretty nutty

day in the life

thats fucking nuts!

thats crazy, those cops at the beginning go after that guy with pistols were ballsy as hell. You couldnt pay me enough…

sweet, cop at the end doin werk.

holy shit, good find A

he got fuuuuuuuuuuuucked up!

Wow

"go cops, get the dogs "

Did anyone notice the cop hit him with one round to the head through the rear window of the truck. The cop only shot twice.

cop was definitely a good shot / badass. Did you see him try and lay on the hood at first! awesome.

I dont like cops very much…but this is what they are paid to do, and this is what they are suppose to do…protect ccitizens from crazy azz lunatics like this tool bag. .223 from 20 yards, from behind the vehicle…nice kill.

fuck yeah

My sentiments exactly, I’d take those guys patrolling our local streets any day over some of the yahoos on the force now.

HEAD SHOT

“BOOOM HEADSHOT” nice video…people will use this for more gun control though, because we all know guns kill people, but the person pulling the trigger.

what a shot…

damnnn… hope you guys took some notes so that when pjb does this we can be ready

He will not do this. He would never kill anybody. He doesn’t even have a gun, let alone an AK47.