fucking car!!

Originally posted by TwoForty
ya im crying over an exhaust gasket because i didnt realize the ease of replacing them until i went out there tonight and took the exhaust manifold off!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

all i need to do is get the new gaskets and the new bolts from the nissan dealership and ill be good to go! the clicking noise was the exhaust gaskets!

as for the oil i put some lucas stabilizer in it to thicken it up a lil bit and help it coat better!!:slight_smile:

ive actually helped replace the head gasket in my GA so i know teh extent of the work!:cool:

OMG DOOD!!! YOU ARE TEH UBAR L33T iMpOrT TOONER YO!!!

i mean, taking out a few bolts, putting a new gasket in, and then putting the bolts back in??? Thats fucking skill. will you swap a RB26DETT in my talon!!!

honestly did i mention anything about being a great tuner?! im learning without anyone to help so my projects do always go as smooth! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

honestly did i mention anything about being a great tuner?! im learning without anyone to help so my projects do always go as smooth! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:ugh2:

Originally posted by Darkstar

:weak: :weak:

:bandwagon:

as for the oil i put some lucas stabilizer in it to thicken it up a lil bit and help it coat better!!:slight_smile:

:
there is no mechanic in a can.

Originally posted by Quik
there is no mechanic in a can.

i know this! i put it in because i have 5w30 in there and you guys thought it was too thin so the stabilizer will help it coat better :slight_smile:

i run castrol syntec blend 10w-30 in every car i own.

TwoForty, if you don’t want to deal with hassles, go finance a new car… Part of owning and maintaining a 10+ year old car (especially a sporty one that was probably beat on) is fixing the multitude of problems that are going to pop up.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i run castrol syntec blend 10w-30 in every car i own.

TwoForty, if you don’t want to deal with hassles, go finance a new car… Part of owning and maintaining a 10+ year old car (especially a sporty one that was probably beat on) is fixing the multitude of problems that are going to pop up.

ya i knew what i was gettin into when i bought it! i dont mind the repairs because they are all a learning experience for me since i like to do all my work or atleast be involved in the process!
:smiley:

well today i fixed my blown gaskets! after i got the heat sheild off i found that the other mani bolts were gone too!! so one side of teh exhaust mani was totally loose! when i talked to the nissan tech he said that the bolts can break or work themselves loose!:confused: fuckin imports!:dunno:

anyway four damn bolts cost me 15 dollars and the gaskets were 8 bucks for both plus a can of PB buster! i got some beat up hands anf dirt under my nails but the 240 is back running strong! it was a good learning experience for me!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

now yoru a real inport tuner

anyway four damn bolts cost me 15 dollars and the gaskets were 8 bucks for both plus a can of PB buster!

Ummmm, Mike had to replace 4 bolts on his header and it cost 4 something PER BOLT and then the nuts were sold separately at like $2 each… I think the total was $30 to replace them. And that’s on a newer cavy. :eek:

in my best triumph the insult commic dog voice " ohhhh noooo the agony, dirt under your fingernails, you are doomed. Ohhhhhh the pink shirt is greasy"

Originally posted by Cutty
in my best triumph the insult commic dog voice " ohhhh noooo the agony, dirt under your fingernails, you are doomed. Ohhhhhh the pink shirt is greasy"

i laughed so hard i’m shitting blood! :rofl:

for me to POOP ON!!!

got pictures?

well today i fixed my blown gaskets! after i got the heat sheild off i found that the other mani bolts were gone too!! so one side of teh exhaust mani was totally loose! when i talked to the nissan tech he said that the bolts can break or work themselves loose!:confused: fuckin imports!:dunno:

anyway four damn bolts cost me 15 dollars and the gaskets were 8 bucks for both plus a can of PB buster! i got some beat up hands anf dirt under my nails but the 240 is back running strong! it was a good learning experience for me!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

wow. i was driving my brother’s truck yesterday, and it started sputtering and acting like it was gonna die and stuff, so i stopped in at the gas station, and I pulled up to the pump, inserted a gas nozzle,and filled the tank up. All that damn gas cost me $20!. Oh well, his truck is back to running strong. Thank goshers im a tuning mastah!

thanks for being assholes! im proud that i fuckin fixed my own car!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i never really did any engine work so it was one of my first projects! leave me alone!

ill make sure not to share any of my mechanical experiences on this car enthusiast bored. ill stick to the non sense posts and gay ass videos!

Don’t get your pink panties in a bunch… Just remember to post in the ON-topic forum next time. :smiley: