Fucking glasses

monkey ftw…haha

x2 because of the pain iwent thru when i left contacts in for 6 months then decided to try to take them out… :blanyer:

Not looking into lasik quit yet,they are only 1.25 script right now,but i wore them for about an hour earlier and my left eye(bad one) hurts now. Nice pics don:finger2: :idb: . i will see how they are here in the next few days but i already hate them. Vision is fine when i don,t read ,much or are on the comp for a couple of mins,but after that the close up gets blurried as shit gets even more blurry if i drink later on that night(no,not drunk asshole)

I’m no eye doctor but I’m pretty sure your not suppose to be leaving your contacts in that long.

My eye doctor said “Your eyes need to breath” Honestly you shouldn’t be wearing them any longer than 10 maybe 12 hrs.

4 eyes

we have a winner

and you thought your mother was lying when she said that if you kept doing that it would make you go blind.

:hahano: wow…i can,t beleive how long it took for an asshole to say that:ugh2:

You have rain-x on the glasses so when your bf :bj:?

no…brush gaurd on front so ur mom doesn,t poke my eye out when i go downtown

But that doesnt make up for your mothers bad driving.

touche…:hahano:

Fuckhead

dont mind me, as im browsing after quite a few drinks and i havent read anything but the first post…about 8 vodka and cranberrys and numerous long islands later. but glasses ftw. i love mine. i dont wear them when i go out, but i have to wear them at a computer or when i drive at night. im in front of a computer all day. so 90% of the time i have them on. im hot with them on. haha jk

:eek4:

is that a myspace self-portrait?

:finger:

:rofl:

damn i am to late someone else already beat me to this LOL :wackit:

:bowrofl: