fuel problem?

Okay so my endless list of problems has just found another, When my car is idling she bouces between 800 to 500 and then back again, but when i’m on the throttle shes fine. But she only seem’s to do it when my gas tank is over half full. I’m thinking my fuel pump but what do you think? i think shes chokeing herself out but i don’t know?

a faulty fuel pump wont make your car idle like that.

I cant think of anything that would change idle based on fuel tank level. I’d be more inclined to look for a vacuum leak or faulty/dirty IACV.

Okie well the fuel level seems to have been confirmed as untrue as shes now a little under half and still doing it fuel pump or those other things u mentioned?

Like I previously said, If I were you I’d be looking for a vacuum leak or a faulty IACV.

Just incase you dont know wat a iacv is it is “Idle Air control valve” and it is a bitch to get to, I just fixed a problem similar to this last night as my car is also a pile of shit, take of your intake and check that you idle throttle is not sticky from buildup of particles or anything like that, this was my problem except the car wouldnt idle at all and would die after 10 seconds of heavy hunting. Sprayed a little throttle cleaner in there and pow she is running like a charm.

myns is gone to ve cleaned it once itll be fine but not for to long so its better to replace it than taking ur manifold off over and over again, its kind of a bitch to take off but doesnt take to long comes off in about 15-20 mins.