Fuel Pump

Hello everyone
This is my first post and hope someone can help
I have a 95 240 with sr20det,i just bought a walboro fuel pump.
Heavy throttle said there is only the s13 fuel pump will there be any problems i should know about when installing said fuel pump to car.
Thanks

AH Deja vu, this belongs in the tech section, the FAQ and Hoe-tos are to post how to do soemething,not to ask. and this exact topic was wrongly posted here a few days ago.
go look there.

and s13 and s14 fuel pumps if IIRC are the same.

Gee thanks for the sarcastic reply

Gee thanks for searching and following the rules of the forum.

Gee thanks for searching and following the rules of the forum.[/quote]

Wow, you guys give him no quarter. You’re supposed to be courteous and respond immediately to his every beck and call.

Gee thanks for searching and following the rules of the forum.[/quote]

Wow, you guys give him no quarter. You’re supposed to be courteous and respond immediately to his every beck and call.[/quote]

Oh fiddlesticks. I was so angry about the war in Iraq and i took it out on this young fellow.

A thousand pardons, oh great Noob.

Thanks for all the help
Like i said at the beginning of my original post i am new to this but all got was sarcasim from some guy who apparently rules.

Racer240sx? He is just doing his job as one of the moderators. I can understand his frustration.

Try and read the stickies before posting and the do a search if you have a question. If you get no results we will be more than happy to help.

Understand that we get the same questions day after day here.

Happy hunting.