FUGGGGG....Who Else is Awake at 4am??

This sucks…got out of work at 11pm…and STILL not tired…nuthin to do…and “trying” to sleep makes me wide awake. AAAAND I took a Lunista.

oh well…THIS is how bored I am.

just got home and im soooo sleepy, and drunk :stuck_out_tongue:

meh, im awake. I never sleep. working nights has given me insomnia. Im going fishing in about a hour anyway.

i am. lame idea for a thread tho imo - might as well post “who else is breathing at 10PM” - it’s circumstantial, not unique.

anyway, just busting your balls, but uh, i have a SHIT sleep schedule :frowning:

Yeah, I’m awake. I blame Haenszel.

home at 2am, across the street to the freshman dorms at 3:15 AM to get head, back at 4am :slight_smile:

workin the overnight at the hospital… so yes… i am awake… lameeeeeeee

in.

I was on 3rd shift for the last two months. 3rd shift made me feel like I was high all the time…I didnt feel like doin shit, except eat n sleep.
2nd shift ruins the evenings…like meets, cruise nights, random runs, stuff, lol.
I did 2 shots of turkey a minute ago, maybe that’ll slow me down.

Haenzel is to blame for everyone’s problems…

but i just got back from downtown b-lo…and im up…sucks

Im up.

hell, I mine as well work on my car…the engine isnt pulling itself…hmmmm thats another idea…hahaha I kill myself…another idea…haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa

439 anyone still up?

young man.

i have to introduce you to a very good friend of mine. his name is gin. or whiskey. or burbon. ehhh whatever floats your boat. no beer. beer is for pussys. drink liquor. find a good friend. life will be fun. haahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaisdhsdifugfbiussugilungigifnsginoon;dfiodifbnounfunfdoi

dudebros party!

i’m just getting home

1 hour and 21 minutes remaining in the shift… woooot

3rd shift for almost a year<<<<

I just watched 3 episodes of family guy and 4 episodes of prison break on my comp
perhaps sleep will give me something to do

i missed prison break this week… anyway i can get it…

i might be here till 3pm… that will suck…

just take a few swigs of nyquil next time…you will go right to sleep

or just jerk it and call it a night