Fuji Grill on Maple- Review

I’ve had sushi at quite a few places, not just in the western new york area, but i have to admit, the atmosphere, the quality of the food, the prices, everything about this place was phenomenal. I had the 6 pc easter roll, and the 6 pc spicy tuna roll, along with green tea tempura (fried green tea ice cream) and still had enough to fill the tank of the car on the way back lol. if anyone on here wants to try some very good sushi, i highly recommend this place, or if you’ve never had it and are willing to try something different, i think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

this is also an invitation if anyone wants to go with me sometime to get some, i’m down for another visit sometime soon lol.

not a bad place, but im going to have to go with saki on transit right by panera bread. The lunch special you cant beat. Its 2 rolls and miso soup for i think $7.95?

i’ve been there, it is pretty good actually

I went there a while ago. I ate enough where I had issues getting the harness back on… I had to loosen it up all the way.

Deluxe sushi platter for me (10 nagiri and a tuna roll) + another spicy tuna roll + the other persons bowl of rice and Deep fried Ice cream. Was pretty good.

I was like I just went there! Then I realized I went with you.

I also thought it was quite good.

LMAO idk why i found that funny but I’m laughing to myself right now haha

i went there about 2 or 3 years ago, but still have good memories of it. miso soup rocked, and you could fill your belly without overeating. highly recommended.

Its not really on maple… klein and hopkins.

Just get the love boat like a man and save some $$

klein and hopkins is wasabi… fuji grill is on maple

truth

maple and north forest is what i think you were going for

Yep. Good place. Very reasonable prices too.

4 of us ate there and the bill was $245 lolol ate and drANk like fish’s