Fun experiment: Consume alot of Pepto Bismol

Strong work. Forum rules should state that everyone needs to have a Jellies sig.

Bah, seein that pic just makes me think of the drip. No thanks, I’ll stick with my beer

:number1 dude lolol i was just thinkin sat night that i am wayyyy overdue for a good bender lol

A good bender every now and then will make you realize you’re too old for that shit

Me too. Let’s make it happen. Minus playing with 750hp cars lol

bahhhhhh i can still do it lol

fixed

its not that. Probably something to do with eating alot of vegetables.

Why did you stop doing coke?

I only tried it once. Too expensive to keep fucking around with and now I just drink occasionally. I want to keep clean in case of a future drug test.

Addy cruises ftw :number1

We all know he has said enough random funny things to pull that off to :lol

Cokes out of your system in like 2 days iirc

Don’t you smoke weed?

Ha. We need to blow by that old fucks house again in the Fall, and get it on video this time

Addy’s can be bad while drinking, made that mistake a few times

Not anymore. Used to occasionally but havent in quite a while. It doesnt do anything for me anymore. I just get tired and/or stare at the ceiling.

:ninja

Awesome time FTW, 3 day hangover FTL

yea your system definitely needs a recovery period after drinking on those things :rofl

Yeah, they’ll keep ya running for a nice 12-18 hour drinking binge.

Want some fun? 2 ambien and about 6-8 beers. Don’t make any plans and hide your car keys.

You can drink so much on them that you’re still drunk for the day after and your hangover does not start until the 2nd day. Not worth it.