Fun test drive

that’s hillarious!!!

I did that with a friend of mine when the VR6 GTi golfs cam eout back in 2000, the dealer lost it… good time.

ugh sales man was a dumbass :lol:

That is great!!

When I was selling my Zenki S14, I took the oportunity to “test” out some cars. The 1.8t gti just came out so I went to vw on Upper James. I told the sales lady that I want to test it out how I would be driving it. Haha, she was holding on pretty tight. I didn’t do a smoke show but I did get some pretty good rubber in 1st and 2nd on top of a few good speed runs on the Link. It also has some nice smooth on ramps. I told her that I would come back when my car sold. Good times!

Ha ha ha That was funny :lol: The sales guy is a dumb ass he deserves it. If one of my sales guys was to let someone take out a car for a test drive without a photocopy of the person drivers license and a deposit I would fire his ass so fast it wouldn’t be funny. I fired one guy about 2 years ago for bringing his buddy here to test drive a car and one of our employes saw them kicking the crap out of the car on his way back from lunch and he told me, I waited for the sales guy and his buddy to get back as soon as they pulled in to the parking lot I took the keys to the car I asked him how was the test drive his buddy was like oh it was okay I asked him why I can smell clutch they both pretended to play stupid and then I told them that someone witnesed them kicking the crap out of the car (2001 BMW M3) they admited to driving a little rough but the excuse was they wanted to test the power I asked why is there melted rubber on the side of the body behind the rear wheels they still kept playing stupid. So I fired him right in front of his buddy and that was it. I hope that sales guy on the video got fired for being so stupid.