Function > Form

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Mike%20Garrett/1June/Willow%20Springs/result1.jpg

Love it or hate it, Chris Rado’s fwing-equipped Scion delivered a 1:22.623 lap - destroying the competition in Unlimited FWD and shattering notions of what a front drive car is capable of. Apparently this was the fastest lap time ever recorded by a FWD vehicle at Willow Springs and no doubt this car will be even faster once Chris and the team get the boost issues figured out.

really./.

Well isn’t that just like fucking a fat chick. Sure you get your rocks off, but you wouldn’t want your friends to catch you doing it.

:io:

that just looks absurb. how long before kids on the street see this and start strapping shopping cart spoilers to their hoods?

hahhahaha i honestly can’t wait.

money money money money…MONEY!

makes sense to me.

IT would have been nicer if they had just used a front/underbody diffuser… but this is quick/dirty

i understand the purpose/functionality, but shit thats just ridiculous. talk about obstructing the view.

any idea how much time they actually shaved off with that thing compared to what it ran without?

From what i understand it was 5 seconds quicker than last year

The record before this event for unlimited RWD was 1:22 something, the new record for rwd is 1:18. Its pretty impressive he turned that quick on a time in that car with boost issues also.

You can see the diffuser in the picture, last year at summit point when i was there and he was racing the time attack you could see anytime he got on the throttle the car just lost traction.

even more proof that is is wrong wheel drive

I have always wondered why no one had tried that yet.

w/Fry on this one.

X…

Yo dog so i heard you like wings…

You should email them.

I bet they hadn’t even thought of that or tried it!

LOL

Visability > Function > Form

From the results it doesn’t seem he had trouble seeing