funniest burger king moment ever

So Gabriel (japaneseimports.ca owner), Blade and I were at Burger king just west of 400 & finch. Me, being the baller I am refused to buy food because i couldn’t swing the $4.23 for a whopper combo (whopper Wednesday ftw) and these guys got food but then insisted on me getting food too. So they sat down and i went to the line up. As i was walking back Blade starts laughing, I didn’t know what was going on then Gabe turns around and he starts laughing. At this time i was too engrossed in my delicious meal so i didn’t bother looking at what was so funny. Apparently there was this asian guy sitting a few tables back, who i noticed while walking over to the table, seemed to be making love to the onions on his food, which kind of scared me had just come out of the washroom. Just as he walked out that song “just a little crush” started playing and he was apparently running his wet hands through his hair like a super model right when the song was at its high point. what you have to understand is how hilarious this guy was dressed. He was like 25, skinny and tucked his hooded sweater into his plastic tear away looking pants. I don’t know if anyone will find this funny other than us and it was just another “you had to have been there moment” but holy crap it was funny!

so you homies got any stories that happened at an eating establishment worth mentioning? share away!

i went to burger kind one night being drunk holding a ticket in my hand.
some chick waiting in line said oh oh that looks like a ticket, and yep it was a ticket for the most expensive piss i have ever taken… $65. got caught taken a piss downtown kitchener. not really a funny BK moment but it happen at burger kind and my initals are BK… yes im drunk right now.
damn you now i have a craving for a whopper.

one time my friend sheena (not my gf) and i were partying in down town kingston. we both had to piss real bad so we went into the burger king across the street from the bar we were going to. this bk only has one sh!tter so after fighting over who was going to go first we both went in. she dropped her pants before i could whip it out and got the toilet. sooo i was like fuc it and pissed in the sink with sheena laughing like a mad woman. we got a few looks when we came out. sorry bk it had to be done